Colonoscopy or death?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Its for health reasons...man-up (sorta)

Colon cancer is the leading cancer that kills men.

it's actually #2. lung cancer is the leading cause of malignancy related deaths in men and women and it's not even close. 

I thought you had to be awake for the probing, if im completely knocked out then i guess its not so bad.

I thought you had to be awake for the probing, if im completely knocked out then i guess its not so bad.

Colonoscopy, easy. Like others have said, the prep is worse than the procedure, unless you're a substance abuser and sedation doesn't put you out.

Colonoscopy, easy. Like others have said, the prep is worse than the procedure, unless you're a substance abuser and sedation doesn't put you out.

WHo the hell would choose death over a normal medical procedure with little to no consequences? I'm guessing you're under the age of 16.

WHo the hell would choose death over a normal medical procedure with little to no consequences? I'm guessing you're under the age of 16.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

A dumb %*!, that is who.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

A dumb %*!, that is who.

had a colonoscopy last year due to a cancer scare.

i was not awake during the procedure, and there was no pain afterwards.

as mentioned already, the worst part is the prep the night before.

had a colonoscopy last year due to a cancer scare.

i was not awake during the procedure, and there was no pain afterwards.

as mentioned already, the worst part is the prep the night before.

Originally Posted by Slick4

The actual procedure isn't as bad as the preperation. The night before is beyond brutal. I'd have to be in really bad shape to ever have it done again.
my colonoscopy nack in '09 was dumb easy..

man, the amount of toilet time for the prep, though. i didn't know i had all of that in me.

when i was returned to society and was able to eat again, i let that buffet line at golden corral have it, though. went ape !**! in there.

Originally Posted by Slick4

The actual procedure isn't as bad as the preperation. The night before is beyond brutal. I'd have to be in really bad shape to ever have it done again.
my colonoscopy nack in '09 was dumb easy..

man, the amount of toilet time for the prep, though. i didn't know i had all of that in me.

when i was returned to society and was able to eat again, i let that buffet line at golden corral have it, though. went ape !**! in there.

Worst part: emptying your bowels the night before
Best part: drugs. and the peace of mind of knowing you are healthy

I was 22 when I had mine. My friends stayed up with me all night the night before, they all got drunk, and I took the stuff that makes you +$%# all night. It was sorta funny if you go in with the right mindset.

Worst part: emptying your bowels the night before
Best part: drugs. and the peace of mind of knowing you are healthy

I was 22 when I had mine. My friends stayed up with me all night the night before, they all got drunk, and I took the stuff that makes you +$%# all night. It was sorta funny if you go in with the right mindset.

What happens the night before? What and how is it done?

I'm 22 and never had one...

What happens the night before? What and how is it done?

I'm 22 and never had one...

your supposed to have one at 22 and every 10 years after

helps u stay BASED

your supposed to have one at 22 and every 10 years after

helps u stay BASED

Back
Top Bottom