COLORADO NTERS...

Should be retail. Ahhh 12.5 i think i gotta call them I just have to hit columbia up hopefully this weekend and grab em. Thats like an hour away from me

you guys should also check out my man Jasons Store it's called family affair on 19th and blake it's a salon/shoe store clothing store brands like 10deep and stuff, he sells peoples shoes as well they got tiffs, hater af1 and such. if anyone is looking for carmine vi, olympic vii's, raptor vii's orchilli am 95 in sz 10.5-11.5 get at me I'm selling mine for a good price.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^JHob- What's Good My Dude?? Long Time No Chat.....Hope All Is Well Down There In SC
So i go to the pick up thread and i see my dude sole...Using a website to cop the pack. Man wat happened to the camp out. I leave for 2 months andyou people stop camping out. LOL. Man i need to move back and show u how its done

Anyone pick up the black XX3 lows that came out today?? I picked up a couple pairs in A town, they are nice as hell. I wear J's as dress shoes some timesand these really fit the bill. They also look really good with jeans and shorts. I like the black cat style shoes, and these ones are pretty sick. Wish the midwould come out in an all black like this one, without the red accents.

And if anyone wants to split the next pack with me size 12 let me know. I want the I's and would part with the XX2's for as low as $100 or so. Let meknow.

Stop by the finishline in mills mall in Lakewood over any weekend. I usually work a shift sat or sun or both.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

^^JHob- What's Good My Dude?? Long Time No Chat.....Hope All Is Well Down There In SC
So i go to the pick up thread and i see my dude sole...Using a website to cop the pack. Man wat happened to the camp out. I leave for 2 months and you people stop camping out. LOL. Man i need to move back and show u how its done

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm Tellin You J-Hob, They Are REALLY Slippin Up Out Here In Colo For These Jordan Releases...... First Off, Niketown Didn't Even Get The VII/XVIPackage.....Secondly The FL In Aurora Mall Has Started Back To Doin Shady PreOrders To Friends And What Not On Their CDP's Prior To Release.....I Waited AtThe Mall For The 4/19 Pack Only To Find Out That Finishline's Size 10 Packs Were All Already Spoken For
tired.gif
.... Luckily I Spoke With The Dude You Told Me To Get Familiar With And He PutMe On To This Knowledge Early On That Morn So I Went Straight To FA And Waited The Extra 2 Hours For Them To Open...... LUCKILY They Had 1 Size 10 Pack In TheEntire Store When They Opened
smokin.gif
......... Just Recently I've GottenTo Know The Owner Of That Site I Copped The Last Pack From Pretty Well And Since He Does Packs For $315 Shipped To The Door I Figured I Might As Well StartSaving Myself The 2+ Hours Of Driving And $30+ In Gas Each Month..... Going Out On A Limb And Being His First Custy Has Paid Off Too For Me As I'll BeGetting Free Shipping On My Next Couple Orders From His Site And A Few Bonus Items Tossed In As Well
wink.gif

In Conclusion I Have Started To Lean Towards..... "Fck Denver" As Far As These Damn Jordan Releases Go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

So i go to the pick up thread and i see my dude sole...Using a website to cop the pack. Man wat happened to the camp out. I leave for 2 months and you people stop camping out. LOL. Man i need to move back and show u how its done

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm Tellin You J-Hob, They Are REALLY Slippin Up Out Here In Colo For These Jordan Releases...... First Off, Niketown Didn't Even Get The VII/XVI Package.....Secondly The FL In Aurora Mall Has Started Back To Doin Shady PreOrders To Friends And What Not On Their CDP's Prior To Release.....I Waited At The Mall For The 4/19 Pack Only To Find Out That Finishline's Size 10 Packs Were All Already Spoken For
tired.gif
.... Luckily I Spoke With The Dude You Told Me To Get Familiar With And He Put Me On To This Knowledge Early On That Morn So I Went Straight To FA And Waited The Extra 2 Hours For Them To Open...... LUCKILY They Had 1 Size 10 Pack In The Entire Store When They Opened
smokin.gif
......... Just Recently I've Gotten To Know The Owner Of That Site I Copped The Last Pack From Pretty Well And Since He Does Packs For $315 Shipped To The Door I Figured I Might As Well Start Saving Myself The 2+ Hours Of Driving And $30+ In Gas Each Month..... Going Out On A Limb And Being His First Custy Has Paid Off Too For Me As I'll Be Getting Free Shipping On My Next Couple Orders From His Site And A Few Bonus Items Tossed In As Well
wink.gif

In Conclusion I Have Started To Lean Towards..... "Fck Denver" As Far As These Damn Jordan Releases Go
laugh.gif

Damn man. I cant believe that...I am glad I moved on that note. Man out here i dont get to the mall till about noon or 1, hell on the 4/19 pack i got them onsunday. Its easy as anything to cop out here. But there is a downside, we dont get a lot of stuff. Like the pippens had to order those offline and the olympicones. SO its a love hate kinda thing. My boy out here is opening a sneaker boutique and they are a nike "indie account" and a nike "retro"account so that should be interesting. But overall i love it. But what sucks is ill be back for the 11/12 release and we all know how crazy that is gonna be. Igotta use all my resources just to get my hands on 2. But let me know if u need help getting your hands on anything its pretty easy to cop everything out here.And PM with info about your boys site. I would love to cut out the middle man and shop there. And i know they wouldnt mind the business and i know you dontmind referring me. So let me know man...Stay up and when i get back ill hit you up and we can grab a brew

im coming to denver in january for a week. i could use some connections/contacts. i wear a 14 and 15 if that matters.

anyone go to the sale @ the 400? most of their stuff is 25% off.

scooped a few shoes and shirts for under 200

Anyone go the the nuggets preseason game against the Twolvs last night. They were looking pretty damn good. Balkman plays some good D, and Kmart and Nene werelooking to be in full form. I know its only preseason but looks good so far

Can anybody give me a few of their favorite small mom and pop stores in denver? Im heading up there for fall break and need some places to feed my needs. I aminterested in limited account stores and stuff like that Thanks..

3/20 Pack size 12 $235. Whats up guys. I know this is not the buy/sell forum but I have an extra pair of the 3/20 pack that Im looking to get rid of. I boughttwo packs, one for me and one for my bro for christmas, but he wants stuff for his motorcycle instead. I have no need for 2 packs, so if any of you guys wannabuy it let me know. If not I am gonna return it in a week or so. I bought the pack from FL and will sell it for what I bought it for - $235. Later

^Yea it is, we need hobson to move back to Denver, he was always talking bout something.

What you guys think about the Iverson Billups trade? I think it will be great for the nuggets. I hate to see a player like iverson go but he was on his way outafter this season anyways so atleast we got something for the future. Damn I wish Carl would play Balkman more.

Oh and through the finishline grapevine I heard that the 11/12 pack is going to be mass produced and lots of stores will get a full size run, even non urbanaccounts. Apparently the whole day after christmas release and the pack being mass produced is a christmas present from JB to everyone. This would be cool butit seems highly unlikely to me. Also, this could be complete bs but just thought I would share.

Whats up Colorado NTERS. Been looking here to post this info and found something finally with Co in the header.

Speakeasy on Broadway is haveing a fall fashion exhibit this thurs. night @ 24k in downtown denver. Speakeasy carries national brands such as crooks, stussy,goods, the hundreds, etc. There will be mad giveaways and 20.00 bottles on champange. Come thru and show some support. Also, free drinks from 8-10pm

Dang Drew what happened to the CO thread since i been gone. You guys have been sleeping. And now they got people advertising events in here. Dang where my COsneaker heads at for real, and not the ones that joined to advertise there parties and shirts. Man thats kinda weird.

But Drew get at me man. I may be able to get you those Italian Suede 21s the Gray ones for like $80 or cheaper man. This spot in Savannah is a gold mine. Buthit me up man. And bring the CO thread back.And what happened to my dude So Much Sole. Come on CO heads.

What are we supposed to do in here, just talk about what shoes are better than others???
roll.gif

I posted so people know whats going on in town, not to try and advertise. Thats the problem with the sneakerhead community, people always just tring to hateinstead of being like "cool, here's something I can do" or "oh, there's a local spot where I can pick up clothing". Give me abreak.

Originally Posted by daheadache

What are we supposed to do in here, just talk about what shoes are better than others???
roll.gif

I posted so people know whats going on in town, not to try and advertise. Thats the problem with the sneakerhead community, people always just tring to hate instead of being like "cool, here's something I can do" or "oh, there's a local spot where I can pick up clothing". Give me a break.
roll.gif
At this guy. Man no body is trying to "Hate" onyou, I am far from a hater my friend. I was simply making a joke with one of people. I am not knocking your hustle or you trying to make people aware of yourclothing line or your party. But it was a joke because this thread use to be jumping when i lived in denver. And now its kind of fizzled.And i made a jokeabout the advertisement for the party. But i cant lie man...If you aint advertising it sure looks like you are from what i seen. But thats me and i am entitledto my opinion. But word to wise you may want to talk about sneakers occasionally in this thread considering its a sneaker forum. Just throwing it out there.

Back
Top Bottom