COLORADO NTERS...

Originally Posted by daheadache

Shoe Extreme will not be getting the 11/12 Pack, thats what I was told by a worker there...
Nah i bet you money they are getting them...But they have already promised them to there so called "VIP"s, and the son's owner. Theyget everything they just sell them out the back, and promise them to there people. I dont hate on them, but me and the owners son just dont get along. But iwilling to bet a lot of money they are getting them. Plus i wouldnt worry about them being the only spot in CO to get them... I talked to a few of my friendsand they said it shouldnt be an issue grabbing them there.

Anyone else go to the Bronco game tonight? Good game in my opinion. Been in CO 2 months and been to 4 games...I like it here so far.
b6vm7o.jpg

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by daheadache

Shoe Extreme will not be getting the 11/12 Pack, thats what I was told by a worker there...
Nah i bet you money they are getting them...But they have already promised them to there so called "VIP"s, and the son's owner. They get everything they just sell them out the back, and promise them to there people. I dont hate on them, but me and the owners son just dont get along. But i willing to bet a lot of money they are getting them. Plus i wouldnt worry about them being the only spot in CO to get them... I talked to a few of my friends and they said it shouldnt be an issue grabbing them there.

Where you getting yours?

Hey Hobson, you in town yet? You need to hit me up so we can figure this %**% out. I dunno if you have been out of CO too long but this is not exactly asneaker paradise. Jk you know that but seriously hit me up. We now have officially ten days.

And damn I wish the Broncos could get at least one good D lineman or linebacker to get some pressure on the QB. But until then, why the hell is every Nugs gameI go to half empty?????? They are playing some great B Ball to watch but yet nobody is there. Come on, you all are missing the Lexis Drives of the game (times14(usually Melo or JR)) and the mattress King rejection of the game (times 18(K-Mart)) and the Subway Sub of the game (times 22 (usually JR cause he should bestarting over Jones if he could only play D as good as Jones))! Damn I hate having to mute the TV when ever the Nugs play (I'm sure some other fans canrelate)!

Drew finishline in the Aurora mall will be getting the pack on the 20th. I will have to try and pick mine up in Texas while I am down good luck getting yoursbro.

Drew- I am still here. I start vaction the 19th so i am going to get them out here. Which will be an easy easy pick up. But i should be back the night of the20th. But one of my friends in boulder said the Westy Mall, 2 or 3 stores are getting them there. As well as 2 to 3 spots in a town. I dunno about Niketown orMills. But you guys should call around and let all the members of the Colorado NTers. Gotta look out for each other you know. On another note, I am thinkingabout getting those cool grey spizkes. I know its not my usual thing, but those things are fire

where is everyone headed for the pack? daheadache do u know when park meadows will be opening on saturday?

what up hobson? you headed out this weekend when you are back?

E-Whats up man? I get back saturday at about 7:30 pm(i took the later flight so i can scoop my pack). But you know i will be out saturday night. Hit me up. Ipretty sure i gave you my number. Ill be home for about 2 weeks so. And my little cousin who is 11, is grabbing this pack at Park Meadows as well, and he saidthey are getting there at like 7:00 if not before if that helps.

I live in Fort Collins, but I'm going to the Nuggets game on Friday (Club Level! YAY), anyways I'm going to crash at my parents who live 5 minutes awayfrom Park Meadows. I called Finish Line and Foot Locker and it looks like they are both getting the packs. They both said they will be opening at 7am, so Iplan on being there around 6am.

Also as a heads up. My boy Adam at shoe Extreme said they did get the pack. Also they are having a big VIP Sunday with 30% off everything at the store. I wentlast year and picked up a bunch of stuff. But that is my public service announcement for the day
roll.gif

Good luck to all my CO heads with this pack. The more i talk to people, the easier i think it will be to get this pack. So dont worry about it fellas

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Also as a heads up. My boy Adam at shoe Extreme said they did get the pack. Also they are having a big VIP Sunday with 30% off everything at the store. I went last year and picked up a bunch of stuff. But that is my public service announcement for the day
roll.gif

Good luck to all my CO heads with this pack. The more i talk to people, the easier i think it will be to get this pack. So dont worry about it fellas

Damn Shoe Extreme conflicting reports! Call them the Dallas Cowboys!!!!

Originally Posted by Ferrari0788

I live in Fort Collins, but I'm going to the Nuggets game on Friday (Club Level! YAY), anyways I'm going to crash at my parents who live 5 minutes away from Park Meadows. I called Finish Line and Foot Locker and it looks like they are both getting the packs. They both said they will be opening at 7am, so I plan on being there around 6
Just off the phone w. Foot Locker. No Pack.

No 11.5 @ Finish Line!
mad.gif

^^^really? did you happen to ask how many in each size they got? seems like not much if employees are already clearing out sizes

so just got off the phone with finishline park meadows and they said they cant tell me how many packs they have in my size or even how many fsr they have...idont know why they wont tell me if they dont have my size i wont be buying it so why not help a brother out haha

Alright, newest info...

Westminster Mall :

Footlocker : Full Run
FootAction: Full Run
Shoe Extreme : Will have some, 1 of each I believe. No 11.5, AGAIN!!!
mad.gif

UPDATE
Champs Sports is putting packs on HOLD. Call and have them put your name on the list.
303-650-2540 Only one of each size...

if anyones looking for a 11/12 pack, im in san antonio.....PM me

looking to sell mine! size 10

also have motorsports and chicago XX3 other packs as well

Not looking to poke eyes out but looking for a smal profit!

Evan-I hope your pack experience was like mine. I grabbed two and i must say they are beautiful. And ill be back tonight. Probably heading downtown so hit meup. We gotta grab a drink or 5 of them daheadache-Man nice talk, and i hope you got your pack.

^^^not so much haha was at the nuggets game so couldnt get them online...i was messin around on the boards here and they "re-upped" on fnl.com and igot through order confirmation and everything but i have a feeling it will be cancelled....so i get up at 545 to hit up park meadows cuz they said they wouldbe selling them at finishline at 7...get to the mall at 615 and there are already dudes walking out with the pack...they sold everything and foot locker wasout too...i gave up and just said if i get them from fnl.com great and if not ill have some more cash to spend on something else haha yea if i head downtownill hit you up for sure

Champs @ westy FTW! Got my 11.5 and my boy managed to get a 9.5

Manager there spoke up @ last minute and said there was a stash @ flatiorns champs. My other homie bought a 10.5 over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom