COLORADO NTERS...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by daheadache

What are we supposed to do in here, just talk about what shoes are better than others???
roll.gif

I posted so people know whats going on in town, not to try and advertise. Thats the problem with the sneakerhead community, people always just tring to hate instead of being like "cool, here's something I can do" or "oh, there's a local spot where I can pick up clothing". Give me a break.
roll.gif
At this guy. Man no body is trying to "Hate" on you, I am far from a hater my friend. I was simply making a joke with one of people. I am not knocking your hustle or you trying to make people aware of your clothing line or your party. But it was a joke because this thread use to be jumping when i lived in denver. And now its kind of fizzled.And i made a joke about the advertisement for the party. But i cant lie man...If you aint advertising it sure looks like you are from what i seen. But thats me and i am entitled to my opinion. But word to wise you may want to talk about sneakers occasionally in this thread considering its a sneaker forum. Just throwing it out there.

Word. If it comes off as advertising I apologize. More just trying to inject some life into the CO thread and community. Forgive me for the hate line. To muchlost in translation over the internet. I'll take note and keep moving. P.S. Come to the party! j/k

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Dang Drew what happened to the CO thread since i been gone. You guys have been sleeping. And now they got people advertising events in here. Dang where my CO sneaker heads at for real, and not the ones that joined to advertise there parties and shirts. Man thats kinda weird.

But Drew get at me man. I may be able to get you those Italian Suede 21s the Gray ones for like $80 or cheaper man. This spot in Savannah is a gold mine. But hit me up man. And bring the CO thread back.And what happened to my dude So Much Sole. Come on CO heads.
eyes.gif
I know man, you need to do some double time and hop inmore often. And let me know about them XX1's when you are for sure you can do it or not. $80 is cheap and even lower would be better. You said all thatstuff is DS right? They would look hella good with some nugs gear.

Whats up with C. Billups still rocking the pistons colorway kicks???
embarassed.gif

Doesn't look like AI's having transitional problems!!!!
mad.gif

^ Yea I wonder if adidas will ever give him a nugs colorway. I bet they are pissed about the trade. It took them forever to get him his own pistons colorway,hopefully it doesnt take them that long to convert to the nugs colorway.

What you guys think about melo's new shoe? I think it is pretty tight. Another fusion looking shoe but a lot better looking I think. Cant wait tilthanksgiving so I can actually see it in person.

^^^
the one melo's wearing here is the best colorway. The all black ones look like blobs. Hate the stiching though, supposedly inspired from the 23's.

Melo's new shoes are dope Drew. I saw them at that spot in savannah they had them out early in the blue colorway. They are suprisingly light. That maybe myhooping shoe of choice this year. But the shoe is inspired by all melo's favorites: the VI's,XI's,XV's and XX3's. A dope shoe in personnonetheless

JHob- Good To See You Pop Back In With Your Hometown Crew......!!%@ Has Mos Def Been Dead As Can Be Out Here In Colorado Sneaker Wise....NikeTown Has FallenOff So Hard, It Aint Even Funny Anymore My Dude....This Weekend Will Be My First Trip Down To NT For A Pair Of Sneaks Since The Last Time You And I Met Up
eek.gif
..... Anyhow Holler At Your Boy Sometime And Lets Catch Up....Let Me Know If You Happen Across Any Size 10 Goodies At That Shop You Speak Of!

As For DaHeadaches Post About The Party Being Held Tonight, I've Got No Problems With It As My Boys Are Actually The Ones Who Planned This Little GetTogether....Ben Martch From "Martch Productions" Is Good Peeps And Always Knows How To Have A Good Time For Sure
wink.gif
I'll Most Likely Be Making AnAppearance Myself And Encourage Any Other Colo NTr's To Do The Same.....See Some Of Yall There!

Agreed Hobson, just got back from finishline and tried on the new Melo's. The white and navy ones are sick. They are very light and feel like they would bea great basketball shoe. Come with an extra set of laces too. I dont know about the all black, wish they didn't have so much patent leather. Im gonna pickup the navy ones for sure though. Still run small, whish finishline carried half sizes past 12.

Oh and hobson let me know about them XX1's. I met a dude today to sell him my extra 3/20 pack and he said he would like to pick up a pair of 12's aswell... that is if they have em. Anyways, let me know man

wow it finally woke up!!!! I guess all I had to was fire a shot. anyway, since im new I must ask you guys ever do a summit or anything like that?

Went to the Nugget game last night, and it looks like Billups is still without Nuggets colorway shoes...Addidas FTL

I'm glad that both shoes arent black and red colorways. Where is everybody planning to pick these up @ or are you getting them @ all?

I'm an 11.5, so if anybody has a for sure hookup, let me know...

im not sure im probably gonna have an e-camp out for these since my jewish +*% wont be doing much xmas night anyways haha but i read in a thread here that JBis going to make this pack readily available...i know its all hearsay at this point but we can hope that as a late xmas (or hanukkah) present that JB will helpus all out and not limit these so much...im sick of resellers scooping up all the packs the second they go on sale and would love to see them all take the L ifthey pick up 5 packs...but honestly they will probably be limited and since the xi is involved im guessing it will be a tough cop even here...any ideas COheads???

Its about time. Those are pretty tight. Maybe for away games he will toss in baby blue laces and for the alternate away games navy blue laces. Either way theylook a lot better than red and royal

So was Shoe Extreme the only store in the area to get the XX3s today? I thought Niketown would have gotten them, but I guess I was wrong?

I havent been back to Denver in awhile and was here for thanksgiving, so I was just a little curious...thanks

ESPN gave a pair of those gold Adidas shoes away for best memory someone had at a thanksgiving NBA basketball game. Dude that one them had a broken leg andtook the elevator down after the game and when it opened Melo, Karl, and a bunch of other nuggets were there. He ended his story with "The NBA: whereaccidents happen!" Pretty cool story. The link for the whole thing is below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3736324

2 different M5's? Have any of you seen the new eastbay yet? It has the M5 in it that is completely different than the one released. It looks like the oldsample with 15 on the side. It has a completely different tongue, sole, and the back of the shoe looks to be different. I went on their website to check it outand they have the same ones from finishline and jumpman23, not the ones from the catalog. They even have matching pictures of youth and preschool. It reallylooks like a totally different shoe. Wonder if this means there are two forms of the M5 coming out. The pictures were on page 29 or my eastbay. I tried to takea picture but I cant get one without a ton of glare. Check it out

Back
Top Bottom