COLORADO NTERS...

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by everone303

any of you guys get a pair yet?
I'm still searching for non-Ebay prices but that may soon come to a end!!!
ohwell.gif
it's crazy, good luck let me know if you get any info Im 9.5

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Team CO. Man i finally got back to Denver this evening. After 36 hours driving a uhaul from Charleston to hear. I have been here for a couple hours and dunno why i ever left. I mean wow i love this city...But back to the sneakers. Quad-nice collection pic. Since i have to unpack my sneakers i was thinking about doing a collection pic...I am loving those purple high AF1s been looking for a pair in my size for a long while. And those dunkman lebrons are a secret fave of mine And i am a big time yeezy fan. Just waiting for the black pair to come out. sekim2detcidda-You are right my dude, we need to do a meet up sooner rather then later. Sole-My dude i am home so drop me a text message in the next couple days
i'm with u on the black ones homie.. Do you know a date yet?

Originally Posted by everone303

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Team CO. Man i finally got back to Denver this evening. After 36 hours driving a uhaul from Charleston to hear. I have been here for a couple hours and dunno why i ever left. I mean wow i love this city...But back to the sneakers. Quad-nice collection pic. Since i have to unpack my sneakers i was thinking about doing a collection pic...I am loving those purple high AF1s been looking for a pair in my size for a long while. And those dunkman lebrons are a secret fave of mine And i am a big time yeezy fan. Just waiting for the black pair to come out. sekim2detcidda-You are right my dude, we need to do a meet up sooner rather then later. Sole-My dude i am home so drop me a text message in the next couple days
i'm with u on the black ones homie.. Do you know a date yet?

^^^May 2nd. on the Yeezy's. Besides the meet, any plans on a road trip for these Yeezy's??? I may hv me and another but I ain't tryna pay gas withonly 2 people ya dig!!! If not, Ebay it is.
ohwell.gif

I stay out south, but driving to the city isnt a problem. 24th shouldnt be a problem for me, as long as its later in the evening.

I heard that Phoenix is actually closer by 1 hr.

I've driven to both - Vegas was 11 hours, Phoenix was about 13. Yeezy's to me are
sick.gif
x
alien.gif
but to each his own. If we all liked the same things the world would be a boring place.

wow, nice collection up there. this dude wears his sneakers, I love it. some real nice air's in there. love the canvas highs. and the jewels. and thetaiwans. and are those white/grey high 1's OG? damn. solid collection. lebron 3's are pretty fly too, those dunkmans are nice. good stuff. makin'me envious over here.

if you guys set up a meet up at old chicago's downtown I could possibly drop in depending on day/time.

michael g wrote:

^When are you guys trying to make that road trip???
If we do a road trip we would hv to be in one of these city's by the 30th. Both places are a lot warmer then CO so a campout for 2 days shouldbe cake.
smokin.gif

I camped out here for the Xbox 360 and PS3 and that was rough! We just need to plan something quick.

I say we plan on doing it the 24th at the downtown Old C's at like 7 at night. How does that work for everyone?

I get back from LA on the 24th around 630 pm...I would be a stretch, but I could make it. Why not a Saturday though?

Here's the scoop for "High Point" which is located in Phoenix, AZ.
"Scoop" - They go on sell at 10 a.m. on May 2nd. They will sell them for retail $214.99. 1 per Customer.
"The Catch" - They are being raffled. You get 2 tix for every $40 you spend before the release date. No limit on purchases. Does make your odds a lilbetter the more you buy of course.
ohwell.gif

"The Loop" - They do online orders and I believe over the phone.

I'm still searching other places that would make odds of getting them dependent on "First Come, First Serve". Camp Out Style Son!!!
Anyways, I guess if we meet up on the 24th we can go over who wants to roll out!
pimp.gif

Yeah i mean i just through out a date. I mean we can do it later, we can do it earlier. I was just throwing stuff out there. So if the 24th works, we can do itat 8 so everyone can be there

Here's the scoop for "High Point" which is located in Phoenix, AZ.
"Scoop" - They go on sell at 10 a.m. on May 2nd. They will sell them for retail $214.99. 1 per Customer.
"The Catch" - They are being raffled. You get 2 tix for every $40 you spend before the release date. No limit on purchases. Does make your odds a lil better the more you buy of course.
ohwell.gif

"The Loop" - They do online orders and I believe over the phone.

I'm still searching other places that would make odds of getting them dependent on "First Come, First Serve". Camp Out Style Son!!!
Anyways, I guess if we meet up on the 24th we can go over who wants to roll out!
pimp.gif

again if my guys cant come through, I will save money andd pay ebay week 2 prices. cheaper.

We can go to Phoenix and pitch in for tix and just split the 1 pair we win!?!? I get the 1st week!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by atschach

Should wait til the playoff schedule comes out to see when the nugs will be playing

Thats why you are my boy. I forgot about that one. Yeah we may need to wait. Drew give me a call man so i can get those tickets and we can chill man

Yo CO NT, I hv a gameplan on a road trip and a camp-out!!! I also have 2 others that are coming with me. I called a spot that got the 1st release and theyare expecting

the same amount or more. They sell them for retail $215, first come first serve, and you can buy as many as you want as long as they are on different CC orif they are

seperate cash transactions. There was no line until the middle of the night on Friday/Saturday for the 1st pair. I plan on leaving Thursday morning around9ish a.m. and

coming back on Sunday. Gas for 4 people should not be more then $75 approx per person for round trip. We may even hold down 2 spots in this area. Our planis to call on

Thursday morning to confirm that no line has formed yet. Once we are on the road we will also call every 3 hrs to check-in with the store. "FingersCrossed".

To be honest, I hate places (not people) that let others buy more then 1 pair but in this case I will take full advantage of the opportunity. I am lookingfor 1 or 2 more

people that wanna make this trip with us but you must be SERIOUS!!! PM if this is the case! If you can't make it but want me to "TRY" to getyou a pair, PM!!!

P.S. I've been successful on camp-outs for the Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, and Jordans!
happy.gif

LASTLY, "GO NUGGETS"!!!
tongue.gif

DENVER NUGGETS FIRST ROUND SCHEDULE

4/19
Denver (Pepsi Center)
8:30 p.m.
Altitude/TNT
KCKK (1510 AM)

4/22
Denver (Pepsi Center)
8:30 p.m.
Altitude/TNT
KCKK (1510 AM)

4/25
New Orleans (New Orleans Arena)
11:00 a.m.
Altitude/ESPN
KCKK (1510 AM)

4/27
TBD
TBD
KCKK (1510 AM)

5*
4/29
Denver (Pepsi Center)
TBD
TBD
KCKK (1510 AM)

6*
5/1
TBD
TBD
KCKK (1510 AM)

7*
5/3
Denver (Pepsi Center)
TBD
TBD
KCKK (1510 AM)

by the way, if any of you guys work downtown (and I know some do), peep virgin megastore on your lunch break, everything in the store is 30-40% off. they gotblu-ray discs, dvd's, some xbox360, wii, and ps3 games, and of course a ton of cd's (new ones too, they had the UGK album that just dropped a coupleweeks ago for like $12). their prices are way high to begin with ($20 for a cd, $40 for most blu-rays), but it still ends up being a decent deal.

Roads were horrible coming to work this morning. I hope my contact does not cancel our meet up this afternoon I really want those "Brown Prides" havebeen looking for a deal for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom