COLORADO NTERS...

bc60997 - This year will be different. The main reason Melo has not been able to get the Nugs out of the first round is that almost every year they play a teamthat wins or goes to the finals. With the exception of playing the Clippers in 2006 who lost in the second round, that is the only team they really has afighting chance against to advance, and the Clips were pretty good that year. Melo's rookie year they played the T-Wolves who went to the WesternConference Finals. In 2005 and 2007 they played the Spurs who won the NBA Finals. And last year they played the Lakers who went on the the NBA championship andlost. When you are playing teams 4/5 years that go to the WC Finals, NBA Finals, or win the NBA finals, I don't think it's quite fair to Melo to say hecant get them out of the first round, they are in the West and playing some damn good teams. And forgive me if any of these recollections are wrong, but I ampretty sure they are right. The difference is this year the team they will play in the first round, so long as they don't go on a terrible slide to finishthe season, will not be a true title contender like in most of the past years. The Nugs have been bad on the road though, but they have picked up some prettygood wins against Boston, Dallas, San Antonio, Orlando, and New Orleans. To sum it up I think this year will be different.

Hobson - don't even get me started on the Broncos!

**************Anyways, I just got an email from the Nugs and I messed up on the dates above. Tickets go on sale this Saturday to the public but I can buy anypotential first round games tomorrow from 10AM to 10PM. Let me know ASAP.*********************

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by denverairforce

^sounds like you copped some strips, I was going to but I don't have the scratch for it right now. gonna have to live with single game tickets for the playoffs. all good, though. long as I can secure at least 1 game in round 1 and 1 in the seocnd round, I'll be happy (that's right, I said second round!). GO Nuggets!

and word to Sole, I was hoping those OGs would advance. but oh well, it is what it is. there will be other comps. they should do one for OG kicks only, that would get interesting.

and sorry for sounding salty about the comp, i didn't mean to be all down on the scene, CO. i'm not a hater, i was just overcome with disappointment for a moment, but I'm over it.

From Dallas so I feel your pain but that first statement made me laugh

1 ticket to the first round and 1 to the second

MELO CAN'T I REPEAT CAN'T get out of the 1st round and my are the Nugs terrible on the road

please go away.

and i'm sorry, i was gung ho about cutler, but good riddence. he was a real whiner with a terrible attitude at the end, there. we don't need that. hewas being way too holier than thou with this crying about mcdaniels wanting to trade him. well, now he's gone. i'm not saying mcdaniels was right,jury's out on him, although it's hard to trust a disciple of belicheat, but he's our coach now, and cutler is not our QB anymore. let's see howsmart they play it in the draft this year. Orton can fill the gap for a little while, but his weakness is the long ball, and our strength is our receiver core,so that's kinda iffy. we'll see.

as for the Nuggets, there will ALWAYS be haters and naysayers. true fans will support. the same guys hating now will be cheering and jumping for joy when theNuggets advance to the second round. if you can't see how much better of a team the Nuggets are this year than any of the last 5, then you don't watchthem and should not consider yourself a fan. and if you're not a fan and you're talking greasy about the Nuggets, then you're a hater. heh.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

and i'm sorry, i was gung ho about cutler, but good riddence. he was a real whiner with a terrible attitude at the end, there. we don't need that. he was being way too holier than thou with this crying about mcdaniels wanting to trade him. well, now he's gone. i'm not saying mcdaniels was right, jury's out on him, although it's hard to trust a disciple of belicheat, but he's our coach now, and cutler is not our QB anymore. let's see how smart they play it in the draft this year. Orton can fill the gap for a little while, but his weakness is the long ball, and our strength is our receiver core, so that's kinda iffy. we'll see.

as for the Nuggets, there will ALWAYS be haters and naysayers. true fans will support. the same guys hating now will be cheering and jumping for joy when the Nuggets advance to the second round. if you can't see how much better of a team the Nuggets are this year than any of the last 5, then you don't watch them and should not consider yourself a fan. and if you're not a fan and you're talking greasy about the Nuggets, then you're a hater. heh.

Man you said it all right there. I am a Cutler fan, but my god did he whine. And hey some people just jump the ban wagon. Remember when the Nuggets got AI andeveryone and there mother was a Nuggets fan. And then when the Nuggets got rid of him, people said the Nuggets were a lottery team. Now look at them #2 in theWest. Its funny how those things work, ill be there for game 1. So i hope i see some NT'ers out there supporting the Nuggets

Cutler was not completely in the right but I am not a fan of Josh McDaniels at this point. He seems like he is a Bill Belichick wanna be %$% hole. We just setourselves back 6 years with this trade. I can just see Cutler going on to many pro bowls and championship runs and our draft picks turning out to be washes.The only way this will go down as a good trade is if the draft picks become all pros, which we will just have to wait and see for I guess. It just makes nosense to trade a 25 year old proven franchise QB for a QB that barely beat Rex Grossman out for a starting job and unproven draft pics. I will be cheering forthe Broncos as hard as ever, but I don't see McDaniels as our coach 2 years from now. I hope I am wrong and we get great players and win, we will just haveto wait and see.

GO NUGS

I don't like the cutler trade at all. I didn't like his attitude but I was hoping he would man up and do his job. I think we should have tried toget jason campbell or a defensive player and gave chris simms a chance. Hopefully they have something up their sleeve.

The Nuggets have a really solid team and are the hottest team in the league right now. If we play to our potential we can beat any team in a playoff series soI'm very optimistic about our chances. I just hope everyone can stay healthy (k-mart lol).

So how was the event?

Had blast last night. I'm pround to say that I now live here in Denver from a sneaker culture standpoint. You guys know how to throw an event for sure.

I met Big Al...I'm still jealous about that pinwheel jacket.

Not sure if I met more of you, but its kinda weird to talk to people about NT in person sometimes. I was wearing Supreme Blzrs if that helps.

Wasn't Able To Make It Down Last Night Do To The Weather Conditions....Had A Buddy Who Lives Down In Denver Tell Me It Was A Good Time Tho And From What IHear The Winner Of The Bracket Received A Pair Of "Yeezy's" That Was On Display All Night.....Pretty Nice First Place Prize Although I Myself AmNot Really A Fan Of The Shoe. There Should Hopefully Be A "ShoeShine" Event Coming Up Sometime In The Summer So I'm Sure I'll See Some Of YouThere...... Hob- Holler When You Touch Down My Dude And I Got You Covered
pimp.gif

Yeah it was cool. Nothing like the Grand Opening for the other 400 spot. A lot of hot samples though!!! I was the one wearing the Eggplant Foamzzz.....oh yeah,there was about 5 or 6 cats that had'em on.
pimp.gif
I actually was the onerockin' the Rockies gear with mines! And the Yeezy's.....not my style but still
pimp.gif

Definitely was a chill event. Good to see that the weather held up, kinda. Glad there was finally an event, been way too long. I am glad my Pinwheel got somelove too.

I know it's early but anybody know if CO is gonna get the Yeezy's (Black/Pink) in May??? And which places could end up getting them??? I reallydon't wanna drive all the way to Chicago to cop!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

I know it's early but anybody know if CO is gonna get the Yeezy's (Black/Pink) in May??? And which places could end up getting them??? I really don't wanna drive all the way to Chicago to cop!
ohwell.gif

Me and you both. I heard that they actually release these on NDC. But if not it looks like a team Denver road trip to AZ to get a pair. Since that will be asclose as it gets.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

I know it's early but anybody know if CO is gonna get the Yeezy's (Black/Pink) in May??? And which places could end up getting them??? I really don't wanna drive all the way to Chicago to cop!
ohwell.gif

Me and you both. I heard that they actually release these on NDC. But if not it looks like a team Denver road trip to AZ to get a pair. Since that will be as close as it gets.
Yo, keep me updated if CO doesn't get these!!! I'm down to do a CO NT road trip to IL or AZ.
happy.gif

If i go to Vegas, I may come way broker then I expected to....Actually I just realized Ill be in Vegas for a wedding in May. This could work out well...

Anybody know how many stores in Vegas got them and what the hype was??? I know one store got 17 pairs. I'd hate to drive over there putting all my eggs in1 basket!!!

Dont count me in for the trip, I am not a fan of them sneakers at all. Hobson you been smoking something too much down in SC
smile.gif

I heard that Phoenix is actually closer by 1 hr. Either way I'm down for a trip to cop these Yeezy's! Of course with a lil research of who got themlast time, are they getting them again, and what the hype was for them on the 1st release.
Any other CO NTer's have the Yeezy's besides sekim2detcidda?

Back
Top Bottom