COLORADO NTERS...

As far as a road trip goes...I'd much rather just fly somewhere a day or two in advance. If my NYC/LA/HI/CHI friends don't come through flying would bethe way to go.

Plane Ticket: 150-200
Hotel: None, you are sleeping on the street/tent
Food for 2 days: 40-50
Shoes: 250-275

...then again that's like dropping the 500 on eBay.

Gas to Phoenix/LV & back: 200 (divided by people riding in car)
Food: same
Shoes: same
Potential Car issues: ???

...if you drove you might save 100 bucks, but is it really worth it? I'd rather pay an additional 100 for convinience.

I feel you on both senarios. When are you gonna know whether or not your friends are gonna come through? I need a sz 8 if yo peeps can take care of that too
wink.gif

Plan A : Wait for my contact to come through.
Plan B : Fly or Drive outta town for a camp-out.
Plan C : Pay Ebay prices.
^^^Plan C is looking more realistic to me the closer we get!!!
ohwell.gif

And I just spent $475 on DS sz 9 Blue Foamzzz this morning!!! Now some cat has some in the Sell Lounge for $400 Shipped!!!
mad.gif

Patience is truly hard in the Shoe Game!!!
ohwell.gif

Nice post Quad... I will have the orange canvas lows in my possession soon... what size are yours?

Nice mix of old and new in your collection up there. I still need those yellow jewels.

luckily I found a person in SoCal to trade Yeezy's with for an 11. Though the 10 have is big, there was no way I could fit.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^You gon wear them??? Or put them next to the TS's???
pimp.gif

haha naw man...I prolly wouldn't compete in the next one. I am gonna wear them cause to me it's a free shoe, and I wear all my stuff for the most partexcept for a bunch of my jays.

Team CO. Man i finally got back to Denver this evening. After 36 hours driving a uhaul from Charleston to hear. I have been here for a couple hours and dunnowhy i ever left. I mean wow i love this city...But back to the sneakers. Quad-nice collection pic. Since i have to unpack my sneakers i was thinking aboutdoing a collection pic...I am loving those purple high AF1s been looking for a pair in my size for a long while. And those dunkman lebrons are a secret fave ofmine And i am a big time yeezy fan. Just waiting for the black pair to come out. sekim2detcidda-You are right my dude, we need to do a meet up sooner ratherthen later. Sole-My dude i am home so drop me a text message in the next couple days

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

^^^You gon wear them??? Or put them next to the TS's???
pimp.gif

haha naw man...I prolly wouldn't compete in the next one. I am gonna wear them cause to me it's a free shoe, and I wear all my stuff for the most part except for a bunch of my jays.

I'm just glad you gon wear them and not just look at them or sell them!!! These need to be worn!!!
So CO NT, any plans yet for the Black/Pink release???

Thanks for all the love guys. Feels good to be home. I went to the Rockies game last night, and man how i missed baseball games. But enough about me beinghappy to be back. We need to start planning a Colorado NT meet up

We really need to get this meet up scheduled, but just like my dude earlier I need advanced notice with work and all its crazy at the Depot this time of year.

Alright, well what side of town does everyone live in. I was thinking like downtown. At the Old C's or something and we call can grab brews and kick it.

I stay in the Springs and I'll be up there on Friday the 24th if ya'll plan something on that date. LMK

I'm in the DTC but work downtown and will be moving there soon but let me know Old Chicago sounds good to me...I'm free any week day after 5 and anytime on the weekends let me know

Back
Top Bottom