COLORADO NTERS...

Broncos
pimp.gif

let's go Rockies!

5 and 0. Incredible!!!!!!!Pat Bowlen knew what he was doing when he hired Josh McDaniels. I doubted, but the broncos have the hardest schedule in the NFL...Andthey are sitting 5 and 0. Thats crazy

giambi and tulo were a big letdown last night in the 9th. Street too, giving up that run. please don't let this series end in Denver...

Street too, giving up that run.
Damn,
tired.gif

and are the fitteds at 32nd St Fashions legit??
Yeah bro they are legit, they have some mean stuff in smaller sizes and overall they have some good stuff especially grey under brims and if youever need some G-Unit clothing you know where to go. Just make sure you visit when the younger dude is working. dude let me go behind the counter and look atall the hats in comparison to the older asian lady thinking I was going to nab some hats and a 5x T.

Yo, btw Denver what was the Marshalls that had the WB NE's?

I need a 5x pink G Unit tee PRONTO! lol. but damn, grey under brims, nice, I need to check a little closer next time. I dropped in the other day but didn'tstay long. and they sell 'em for a good price in there too if i'm not mistaken. It's crazy to me that NE fitteds are retailing for as much as $35now, and not even customs! crazy. anyway, good lookin' out, I will peep for the grey brims next time i'm there.

also, the Marshalls I went to was the one off 104th and i-25.

and the rockies definitely *++# the bed on that series. oh well, they had a great season, props to them for that. now, let's go Broncos and Nuggets!

I think they are 19.99 a piece...? Can't remember the exact price but I know they also have a buy 2 hats get it at a discounted rate. If the older Asianlady is working you could probably haggle on the price too, especially if you are buying more then one.

Quick Marshalls update...No Mexico or USA fitteds. Had a ton of Canada (lol) and PR left. Had Sharkleys, Zoom Phenoms, HyperMax's and Zoom Flight Clubs.All pretty much a FSR. Prices ranged from 59.99 (Hyper Max's) to 39.99 for the rest of them.

Coming to Denver in Jan... trying to buy everything now.

Where should i stay? (i want to be downtown)
What shops should i go to?
go places to eat?
no planing to have a car...best way to get around?

let us know what you're doing here, how long you're planning to stay, what kind of money you're trying to spend, what kind of food you like, whatkind of stuff you're lookin' to buy, etc. I'm sure we can provide you with some info. hotels downtown are expensive. minimum $100 a night. the goodthing about downtown is that there are tons of restaurants. and you can get to other areas on the lightrail pretty easily. there's a niketown rightdowntown, and an athlete's foot. and a sports fan. food wise, depending on what you wanna spend and what you like to eat, there's all kinds of places.I highly recommend Tom's Home Cooking in 5 points, but you have to go on a weekday between 11-1. anyway, let us know.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

let us know what you're doing here, how long you're planning to stay, what kind of money you're trying to spend, what kind of food you like, what kind of stuff you're lookin' to buy, etc. I'm sure we can provide you with some info. hotels downtown are expensive. minimum $100 a night. the good thing about downtown is that there are tons of restaurants. and you can get to other areas on the lightrail pretty easily. there's a niketown right downtown, and an athlete's foot. and a sports fan. food wise, depending on what you wanna spend and what you like to eat, there's all kinds of places. I highly recommend Tom's Home Cooking in 5 points, but you have to go on a weekday between 11-1. anyway, let us know.
- just want to visit denver
- under 600 bucks
- i thought it was jan i guess april (on a weekend) (going to a nuggets and rockies game)
- i like all types (what some you can get in denver only type of places)
- coming from Seattle i been to Niketown i'm looking for some denver shoe spots (nike, visvim)

thanks for the help!

well, if you're gonna be here just for the weekend and you're going to a baseball and basketball game, I would suggest getting a hotel somewheredowntown between 14th and 18th and between Market and Broadway (the closer to market the better, Pepsi Center and Coor's Field are both near there). Here is a downtown map that showsthe Pepsi Center, Coor's Field, and some of the hotels down there. you can also just google hotels in 80202 and you should get all the downtown hotels.

the only sneaker boutique store downtown is the 400, which you can walk to from the Market St. side of downtown. check out their website for their address andinfo: www.the400.net. also if you like SB's, Emage skate shop is right across from where the 400 is so you could stop in there.

as far as restaurants, there's a bunch of places downtown, like I said. I like D'corazon for mexican food (15th and Blake), the Boney's Barbecuecart on 16th Street Mall at Lawrence St. (bomb pulled pork sandwiches, not sure if they're there on the weekends, but they have a storefront too, the signon the cart says where it is), Biker Jim's sausage cart on 16th St. Mall at Arapahoe (dude has the best "hot dogs" you've ever had, he'sgot Jalapeno Chedder Elk brats, Wild Boar sausage, Pheasant sausage, Reindeer sausage, stuff like that, ALL bomb, not sure if he's there on weekends ornot, I would assume so in the Spring). there's some finer dining too. Cafe Colore is pretty good italian food which is affordable, across from LarimerSquare on 15th and Larimer. don't know if you're looking to spend a lot on food or what, but I have heard Osteria Marco on Larimer Square (near thecorner of Larimer and 15th) is bomb italian/pizza type food, there's the Chophouse up by 19th and Blake (right south of Coor's field) for steaks(there's also a place right near it called the Keg which is pretty good for steaks, and there's a Ruth's Cris down on Market and 15th or so, andthere's a Morton's steakhouse up on Wynkoop I think, near 17th, all bomb steaks but expensive). I mean you can pretty much wander around downtownbetween 17th and 15th and Market and Broadway and find all kinds of restaurants. some of the hotels have good restaurantsi n them too. there's also FogoDe Chao which is a brazillian steakhouse place, it's like $40 a person plus drinks. I could keep going but that should really get you started.

oh one other thing. if you REALLY want the Colorado eating experience, get on the light rail southbound from 16th street mall and get off at 10th and Osage(just 3 stops from 16th St. Mall) and go to the Buckhorn Exchange. it is the oldest restaurant in Denver and they specialize in game (bison, rattlesnake, elk,etc), it's good. expensive for dinner, but they have good deals during the week for lunch. the walls downstairs are completely covered with animal heads(literally), upstairs the walls are covered in guns, haha. awesome place, I really recommend trying it for the "Colorado" experience. try somethingadventurous.

OK that's all for now. as you can see I am a food dude, haha. let me know if you need any more info.

also there's a bunch of random stuff on 16th st. mall and Union Station is pretty cool for historic architecture, plus I think there's still a coupleclubs there that should be crackin' on the weekend (Rox is one, I forget the other).

how you gon' forget Illegal Pete's Denver? Nothing better after a night of drinking. Only open till 2:30 am though....

haha yeah that's true I'm just not a big fan of their food personally. I'd rather eat at chipotle. but it's open late like you said, the foodisn't bad, and they have good beer there usually and decent specials. they just opened an illegal pete's near me, I might have to give them anotherchance, it's been a few years...

and there's a NikeTalk admin that lives in Denver? interesting.

Not sure if this will help anyone but the wife and I were downtown last night for our first anniversary. We stopped by Ross and I saw a size 12 royalfoamposite lite for 30. Anyone see the zombie crawl? Pretty entertaining.

Loveland Outlet was
sick.gif
. Only thing that stood out was. . .
FSR & 79.99
7429_760552809079_16801062_43032935_4998970_n.jpg

Still had the Huarache samples that Sole talked about and they had one pair of AM 1's Premiums for 31.99 sz. 9.5 on the hash wall. Kind of a safari typeprint. Almost bought em but decided I would pass.

Might as well throw this in here...Loveland Marshalls had a real good selection of Polo if any is interested.

7429_760561965729_16801062_43033085_4675094_n.jpg

size L-XXL. 69 or 79. Had maybe 4 or 5 of em left.

7429_760561771119_16801062_43033082_4327537_n.jpg

M & S. Light jacket. Was also reversible. Again 79 or 69.

Also had a sz. L black quilted Polo jacket and it was 49.

Oh and if anyone happens to stumble across one of these PLEASE PICK ME UP ONE.

21cz5v5.jpg

langfor - I pmed you before I came into this thread.. Now I see where that RL varsity is sittin..

also got something in the mail that says Ralph Lauren is gonna have an up-to-40% off sale from Nov 5 thru Nov 9.
on top of that, take an extra 15% off with the card I got in the mail.
or if you order online the code is NOV0509

ohhh yeah i saw that polo varsity at marshall's, it was fresh, they're charging $100. I forgot all about that. got that polo card too, should work atall stores (polo outlets, polo factory stores, RL store at CC, website, etc.).

good looks posting local outlet updates in this thread, I think it's always best to do that here first and then in the outlet threads after a day or so.can't have our local nike stores getting raped by phone orders before we locals know what's crackin'.

also, gingerdunks - thanks for the heads up, was gonna scoop those foams for a friend, but they were actually like a size 18 or something, but sitting in thesize 12 section. joints were massive! lol.

Langfor- I'm Gonna Check Over At The Marshall's On My Way Home From Work Here In Boulder..... If I See Any Of Those Polo BeaniesI'll Be Sure To Grab You One So Long As They Have 2 Available
wink.gif

Langfor- They Didn't Have The Exact Beanie You Posted But Did Have These (Blue,Black,Grey) As Well As A More Conventional Stocking CapWhich I Picked Up For Myself And Will Post Pics Of Later

*Let Me Know If You Need Help With Any Of These
wink.gif

Sole...good looking out for me. Appreciate that. I have been to just about every TJ Maxx and Marshalls around me and that's the only beanies/stocking capsI can find. Thing is I have every color of those stocking caps I just need to cop the Big Pony beanie. Polo Outlets only had navy and grey and I am looking forred or black.

Sole...just pick me up the fitteds G and will be good, lol.

Just a heads up CO I thought I would give the home team a head start. Castle Rock has 3M supreme forces for 129.00 if anyone is interested. They also had abunch of dunks for cheap in some nice colorways if you are into dunks I saw one pair of those light gray supreme buttery soft dunks that released a while agoin a 11.

Back
Top Bottom