COLORADO NTERS...

Quote:
I am fiending bad, I hope Niketown doesnt have another Tour Yellow Fiasco, I still got a pair but size 12 and I wear 11. I think its bs that sizes 10, 10.5, 11 were non existent, Im hurtin someone if that happens wit the 5s.

You serious? They didnt have any 10-11's? :smh:
nono.gif

If Heaven was a mile away, and you could ride by the gatesWould you try to run inside when it opens, would you try to die today?​

None, they said somehow they just lost them or some bs but they prob just kept them for employees.

Same problem at Footaction with the Mars, I was like 5th in line and didnt get a pair, had to wait at champs, was 4th in line and almost didnt get them, had to make a scene and somehow the manager found a 10.5 in back. And that was a GR.

Quote:
None, they said somehow they just lost them or some bs but they prob just kept them for employees.

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
We only wish they did show the emloyees love like that. We didn't get any 10-11's. Employees rarely get the chance to get a pair of Jordans held for them. We ain't got it that nice.

But every size of blk/caro V's is in stock.
ROCKIES[/b]
Jumping back on the bandwagon​

Release mustve been crazy at NT. I ate dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe Friday night, and around 8:30 I saw people relaxing in line.....lawn chairs, sleeping bags. Guess I gotta head up mad early for the grapes.
Been sonning ninjas for so long, I think I got a grandson.​

So is Niketown the only guaranteed spot for the Grapes?
You the only ninja I know who experienced Y2K. You the only ninja who lights went out.....​

Yo, since most of us will be up in Denver for the Grapes on Sept 30, how about a possible Colorado Niketalk Summit? After everyone cops we could hang out downtown for a little, go eat somewhere or something? Any ideas?
You the only ninja I know who experienced Y2K. You the only ninja who lights went out.....​

yo tha summit sounds coo whut time is everybody gettin there cuz i'm a drive a hour 1/2 to denver from school stop by my moms house then i'll be downtown in line.

Get there early for the Grapes, cats are gonna be wylin to get one of 30 pairs

oh and Green Beans are SICK looking, all over 3m is so amazing. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Member #7
The Legend​

So NT Denver will only get 30 pairs of the grapes ?
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"

^^^Damn finishline, reading that story just reminds me how pissed I still am. I was one of those dodging security all nite only to get screwed.

Back
Top Bottom