COLORADO NTERS...

Ill be coppin the Citrus VII's for sure. Anyone have any info on the Misty Blue IV's? Will they be available at niketown? or ONLY urban accts?

I know that they'll be at Shoe Xtreme at Westminster Mall. They got a sign up by the register. I'm guessing it's Urban accts only but not for sure.

Niketown will have them, only about 30 pairs though
ROCKIES[/b]
Jumping back on the bandwagon​

I'll never go back to shoe extreme again. . . not after I got robbed by them DMPS. Why are the Mist IV's so hyped?? I honestly think they are like some generic carmelo colors. I don't like them.

Mist IV's are overrated, waiting for the Militaries myself.
Team oMerta.​
Men of Respect.​

Yo Shoe Extreme is hella taxin for the jays, yo i called about the mist IV's and the told me they we be $150 before tax thats crazy

The 400 got them Women's Clear AF1's, but they sold out. Does anyone know if there was any other place that got them??

UNSOLED still has a few Clear AF1's and a bunch of Citus AF1's......NO PHONE ORDERS,NO HOLDING OF SIZES,NO EXCEPTIONS.

IN STORE ONLY

Still see Citrus VII's at Finishline in the Citadel.
Team oMerta.​
Men of Respect.​
I'ma Provider girl, gotta hit the streets tonight.....OoooOoooo.​

Does any know where I still can get the Jordan XXI white/black/red? All I see left are the whites and the greys

^^Copped this morning from the Citadel mall
Team Omerta.​
Men of Respect.​
Quality inspired by the lamest haters ever.​

^^I'll be out there Friday afternoon. Camping out for the V's next month too, cats is thirsty for the V's.
Team Omerta.​
Men of Respect.​
Quality inspired by the lamest haters ever.​

I mean I'd get there early like 7 or 8 am maybe, but there will be plenty of pairs at NT for everyone to get their size.
ROCKIES[/b]
Jumping back on the bandwagon​

yo i'ma be there regardless camped out for the Military's and the V!!!!!!!! its gonna be hella people out there because its a jordan release and its a OG colorway

UNSOLED/ NIKE is in the store.....release date yet to be announced

6 pair only
23rlrbt.jpg

I am fiending bad, I hope Niketown doesnt have another Tour Yellow Fiasco, I still got a pair but size 12 and I wear 11. I think its bs that sizes 10, 10.5, 11 were non existent, Im hurtin someone if that happens wit the 5s.

yo....whas good....man...I ain't even know it was any cats on here from da CO...I been on Niketalk for a minute...but ain't get post approved for a grip....I'm og from Michigan....only been here for like a year....good ta meet some sneak heads dat's close b....das whas good...
The Don...

Back
Top Bottom