COLORADO NTERS...

Buy one get one 50% (of equal or lesser value) off Memorial Weekend Sale thru Sunday at UNSOLED

www.unsoled.com

Thanks to everyone that showed up for the "Show Respect" event, and if you missed it. Your bummed, sure was a great time.

No for sure on the Fantastic 4's, you don't know how many times I've answered the last 2 weeks

I doubt we will get the Ronaldino's but theres always a chance, I'll update for sure on friday.
ROCKIES[/b]
Jumping back on the bandwagon​

UNSOLED NOW HAS THE UNTOLD TRUTH DUNK HI..........FRESH TO DEF ALL BLACK BOX, STORY IN THE LID AND PREMIUM BUTTER SOFT LEATHER...

970.416.SOLE (7653)

^^^^^^
:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

^^^ This is why everything is so damn hard to find
Haha, he deleted his post which used to say:

For Sale:

DS P-Rod Cinco Lasers sz 12
DS Hawaii Dunks sz 12
DS Send Help Dunks sz 11, 13
DS Untold Truth Dunks sz 13
DS Jordan VII Chambray sz 12
*DS Jordan IV Tour Yellow sz 12

Whut spots other than niketown Denver gettin the yellow IV's? Are they still comin on the 24th or whut?????

Are you talking about the solid yellow IVs? or the tour yellow IV's? I was informed that the solid yellow IVs were an online purchase only...does anyone know if Niketown is getting them or any info on them??
For Sale: ANY SIZE DS Jordan XXI white, black, or grey for $165
ANY SIZE DS Untold Truth Dunk HI's $85

Email: alphanumeric303 AIM: Whiteasiankidd

As far as I know they cancelled/delayed the release of that shoe, check the jordan forum

^^^^^^ANY SIZE DS Jordan XXI white, black, or grey for $165
What are they stolen? How could you have any size? Prob works for footlocker or somethin waitin for you to buy so he can go get them for 30% off. Maybe Im the only one who finds that odd. But anyways, pickyourshoes and uptempo both have them XX1s for $150.00. These resellers is gettin outa hand

Yes it is true, I work for a store and I use my discount. Im just trying to pay my bills and its still a hookup for people...nothin wrong with that.

i feel you alphanumeric303 good lookin out!!!!!! i grant you 100 cool points lol and i'm holla at you about the send helps

Technically there is something wrong with that, I work at Footlocker and if you get caught sellin the shoes that you are buyin at a discount they aint gon take that kindly. Im not hatin but it aint the best idea to go running around websites tellin people you could get any size, especially on a website that gets as much attention as this one. And somehow I doubt a person that has money to buy a whole list of shoes such as the ones listed is really having a hard time paying their bills.

Back
Top Bottom