COLORADO NTERS...

It was a nice place but everyone who was not a sneakerhead always complained they never had what they were looking for in stock, etc and the Pavillions is a terrible shopping center. It is disappointing, but like I said not surprising at all

So who has Nike or Jordan accounts in Denver? I just moved back and have no idea who is still here and who is new the scene...

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S.

KIXPO_4x5_FLYER-V21-e1300885025914.jpg

DeadStock x Cowboys Stadium Presents:
Kixpo 2011 Sneaker & Streetwear Expo
Sponsored by Don Davis Scion
Hosted by "Mayor"
w/Tyrone Smiley, DJ Love, and DJ Sober supplying the sounds
Saturday July 2nd from 4pm-10pm
@ Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX
$15 Admission (Includes private tour of Cowboys Stadium)
**BUY TICKETS** - www.kixpo.com/tickets

On Friday July 1st we will have the meet-n-greet/pre-party and are bringing in Vic Lloyd with Leaders from Chicago who will release a Dallas exclusive Fitted and Tee. We are organizing a 5K run for charity the morning of July 2nd and a indoor basketball tournament on Sunday. Still working on the afterparty. Confirmed guests include: Mayor, Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL), Franalations, Mysoletokeep.com, Phase2, JUMPMANBOSTIC, Sneaks Up Crew, HeatSeekers Krew, Retro Kings, Verbhl, Stickie213 and many more. We are working on confirming Mr. Cartoon, SoleSupreme, and a few others.

I'm traveling to Denver for business ... staying downtown in a condo at The Spire ... hope to catch a nuggets playoff game and a few rockies games ...

Sad to hear Denver is starting to fall off big. I remember like 2 years ago we had a little meet up and I met some great sneaker heads. Crazy how things happen. Sad to see Niketown go I spent a lot of my high school and college years downtown camping out. A friend of mine told me they were supposed to open a HOH in boulder but I doubt that is true. But who knows...

a HOH in Boulder would make NO sense. I don't know about you guys, but basketball is probably the last thing that comes to mind when I think of Boulder. they should put a HOH downtown, or in one of the malls.

I'm also not surprised about Niketown, but I am a little sad. I didn't buy much from there, but when I did, it was usually some super cheap sale they were having. I liked chopping it up with some of the guys that work there and I also liked to go see new releases in person, even if I wasn't buying them. I don't know why they had NT on the 16th st. mall for so long, it would've done so much better in just about any other mall, I think. the overhead must've been insane in that huge palace of a retail location, haha. oh well. RIP. sucks they aren't having a blow out sale.

I just got back from Sneaks Up in San Antonio, and that event was pretty amazing. I didn't go to Shoe Shine here, but I don't think it was quite on the level of Sneaks Up. what would it take for Denver to have an event on that scale? there were hundreds of people there, about 70 tables worth of shoes, and great times had by all, it was really fun. and does anybody know if they're planning another Shoe Shine?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

a HOH in Boulder would make NO sense. I don't know about you guys, but basketball is probably the last thing that comes to mind when I think of Boulder. they should put a HOH downtown, or in one of the malls.

I'm also not surprised about Niketown, but I am a little sad. I didn't buy much from there, but when I did, it was usually some super cheap sale they were having. I liked chopping it up with some of the guys that work there and I also liked to go see new releases in person, even if I wasn't buying them. I don't know why they had NT on the 16th st. mall for so long, it would've done so much better in just about any other mall, I think. the overhead must've been insane in that huge palace of a retail location, haha. oh well. RIP. sucks they aren't having a blow out sale.

I just got back from Sneaks Up in San Antonio, and that event was pretty amazing. I didn't go to Shoe Shine here, but I don't think it was quite on the level of Sneaks Up. what would it take for Denver to have an event on that scale? there were hundreds of people there, about 7 tables worth of shoes, and great times had by all, it was really fun. and does anybody know if they're planning another Shoe Shine?
Good to meet you and chop it up in San Antonio. If you have a sneaker event in your cross hairs, let me know what my team can do to help.

Jhobson5 I was wondering if you were still around. That was a pretty nice meet up a couple years back. I still can't dribble. (Inside joke) about shoe shine I don't think there will be another one because I believe the 400 put those on and they are out of business. Maybe Family Affair or that new shop on Colfax and Lafayette will do something.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Good to meet you and chop it up in San Antonio. If you have a sneaker event in your cross hairs, let me know what my team can do to help.
you too man, you're the one that put on the show in Dallas, right? we met by the taco truck? sorry I met so many people, still trying to keep track, haha.  and thanks, not sure I'm the one to do an event, but I wonder who in Denver is...  

and I mistyped in my original post - not 7 tables of shoes, we're talking closer to 70.  at least 50.  LOTs of shoes and streetwear and artwork and whatnot.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

you too man, you're the one that put on the show in Dallas, right? we met by the taco truck? sorry I met so many people, still trying to keep track, haha.  and thanks, not sure I'm the one to do an event, but I wonder who in Denver is...  

and I mistyped in my original post - not 7 tables of shoes, we're talking closer to 70.  at least 50.  LOTs of shoes and streetwear and artwork and whatnot. 

Yes, correct. My team and I run Kixpo in Dallas. I talked to both you and SGWarriors by the famous taco truck. If you find out who wants to throw a show let me know what help we can offer.

^psshh, is he actually going to show up this time? I wish I could go, mi madre is in town that weekend though.

Nucleus - yeah OK cool, I thought that was you. I think there's a pic of the three of us grubbing corn and tacos next to the truck, haha. and thanks man! I will definitely let you know if I hear of anything. it would be great to get some out of towners to come to Denver for an event one day.

Hes showed up to the last 4 Boulder shows at the Fox he was booked for(only said 4 cause those are the only ones ive attended the last 4 yrs in a row around this time). The second show I went to I even met him after the show and he bought me a beer and we played pool in a lil bar on Pearl Street. Real cool dude I def wont be missin the show. Im rollin up from the Springs and got a lil room at the Boulder University Inn so if anybody wants to carpool see a good show drink good and smoke good, hit me up.

he flaked on the last show he was supposed to play in Denver. I don't do Boulder shows. I can't really stand being in Boulder for too long, haha. I'm sure he is a real cool guy, it shows in his music, he seems humble and laid back. he's one of my favorite hip hop artists, in fact. wish I could make it!

From what I heard overhead on the 16th St location was something like a million dollars. Even being one of the top five NT's couldn't off set that. I could really seem them eventually putting in an 'experience' type Nike store (one w/ ID) in Cherry Creek (maybe where the old Saks use to be...?). Again sucks to the see the 16th St Niketown go. Living downtown it was so convenient to walk four blocks to check stuff out.

^psshh, is he actually going to show up this time? I wish I could go, mi madre is in town that weekend though.

Nucleus - yeah OK cool, I thought that was you. I think there's a pic of the three of us grubbing corn and tacos next to the truck, haha. and thanks man! I will definitely let you know if I hear of anything. it would be great to get some out of towners to come to Denver for an event one day.
Ok, cool. My team is down to travel.

My boy is letting his Black/Pink Yeezy's go. Sz 10 and worn 5 times. Looking to sell locally (Colo Spgs/Denver area). Hit my pm up with your # and I'll send you pics.
I can vouch that they're 100% authentic cause we took a road trip to Vegas and camped outside of Undftd for 3 days for them. Jhob can also co-sign. Get at me J.
Anyways, let me know. He's got 1 offer for $550 so serious offers only. Sorry if this should be in classifieds but he's not looking to ship them.

^^^^^They are legit as can be....Man he is giving up those yeezys after that long camp out...Sad to see him do that.

2wewjf7.jpg

Hello,

The Kollective is sneaker collector group founded by Theo Deaver. We are hosting a sneaker convention on August 7, 2011 at Minute Maid Park during and after the Astros vs. Brewers baseball game. Please request sponsor/exhibtors packet and contact us with any question or comments. Thanks,

The Kollective
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @TheKollective1  

Just a heads up people that new sneaker shop Sneaks is having its grand opening on Friday. Its owned by one of the guys who used to run The 400. Just an FYI I will not be there because of work.

Colfax and Lafayette a few doors west of 303 boardshop. Yesterday they had YOTR 7's in stock. They are worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom