COLORADO NTERS...

:smh:
smh.gif
Team Broncos
Member #7
The Legend​

I might cop those burgandy V's, they are slowly growing on me.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"

does anyone know how many pairs of burgundy's Niketown or Shoe Extreme is getting? thanks in advance.

Heads up on FireRed V's.......Citadel Finishline has around 10 prs & Chapel Footlocker has around 20 prs. These numbers may go up but not by much. I'm gonna check Ft.Carson later today to see if they already released them.

Those are low numbers for a GR. I really dont want to drive to NIketown Denver, but I will for these.

I went to Shoe Extreme on Saturday to pick up my Dubs and check out the 5's. They gave me the VIP party invite for Sunday...is anyone else going? is the discount on the whole purchase or one item?

Make no mistake, you're the only one bigging up shoe extreme, I'm guessing you work there or something because you have 5 posts and most of them have been in here. No one likes the place, sorry.

As for #'s this weekend at Niketown about 140 Fire Reds and about 60 Burgandys. These are only rough estimates, the numbers may vary slightly. 7 am opening.
Team Broncos
Member #7
The Legend​

Yeah thanks for the numbers on the Vs and I agree 100% with Loot about Shoe Extreme.

I had to get the grapes and they had a sign showing what sizes they have. I was like 4th in line and this guy that was right behind me was waitin on a size 12 which the poster they hung up said they had. The sizes sold before him was only 10-11 and all of a sudden they tell him no 12, they was holding it incase a VIP wanted it, this guy gets all mad they get scared close the gate. As far as Im concerned any good business would make up for their own mistake.

I don't see how asking a question about a sale is "bigging up"...but whatever. I dont think Shoe Extreme would pay enough to support my habbit, but thanks anyway.

I'm surprised you have time to answer questions between customers at Unsoled. They must let you log-on during breaks. If I need some Clyde's maybe I will come up there and see you!

You are the reason I never post on Niketalk...too much hate and misinformation. I ask a question and all I get is smack. Nice try on the Niketown #'s. People who don't know facts, shouldnt just guess and put it up as fact.

Too bad I don't wait in lines anymore, because I would really like to meet you and show you my appreciation for all of your great contributions!

You got me! You so totally know me inside and out! Why don't you go to unsoled and ask for me, I can totally help you find some cute shoes to match your outfits and we can chat about the new Gucci purses and we can go out and get some Sushi and be BFF'S!!!!!

Or maybe people shouldn't make any sort of assumptions.

You are bigging up Shoe Extreme. You really think people are that dense? You're asking about a sale when in a previous post you talked about how you go in and talk all the time or whatever to the dudes. If you're cool with them, I'm sure you have the phone number, call them. You're the only one mentioning Shoe Extreme on here, you really think anyone else in this thread knows about/cares about that sale. You're playing it off like that dude that tries to floss about whatever he has mentioning it when its mad pointless.

The fact of the matter is I live an hour plus away from Fort Collins, have only ever gotten money from one shoe store in the state, and that store happens to be a corprate entity.

As for the Niketown #'s. I didn't say they were exact. Numbers change all the time, shipments go missing, or diverted to another store, or larger numbers than expected come. Things like this always happen. I don't know, or claim to know the exact numbers, but I can tell you this, I can go and count every single individual pair of each of the fire reds and burgandys by hand tomorrow. Can you?

Also who said anything about waiting in lines? I've never waited in line for a sneaker, period. On top of that I've paid less for every one of my Jordans than you have, count on that.
Team Broncos
Member #7
The Legend​

Yo! My boy Lootpac! Go count those Js. Just kidding. No really go count all those Js. I'll count all of the fire reds tomorrow morning in my stockroom too. Who want a exact count? funny stuff.

A month and two days away.....(Black/ Metallic V's)........my Jordan purchasing days will come to a close. My bank account is happy. My credit rating is bound to shoot up....lol

^^ Im going to complete my Jordan retro purchasing when the fire red III's drop in March of 07

Quote:
I'm surprised you have time to answer questions between customers at Unsoled. They must let you log-on during breaks. If I need some Clyde's maybe I will come up there and see you!

No need for surprises,the computer's always on at UNSOLED.
No need for logging on either ( what a funny word logging )......check out www.the400shoeextremeinstallationemage.com and once you do that remember to

REMAIN
UNSOLED

Back
Top Bottom