COLORADO NTERS...

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

what is the sneaker shop called?
and do u know exact address?

If you are on Facebook look up Sneaks On Campus. It has the address, phone number, and email listed uder info.

Here are a few new shoes that are available at Family Affair Denver on 21st & Larimer (by Coor's Field).  The Westminster store just got some new Nikes too, that I will post up later tonight.  

Check out all the new Fall/Winter gear, Snapbacks, and More

www.familyaffairdenver.com

Manny Pacquiao x Nike Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe - $170

tumblr_luex216XVt1qdk0k2.jpg

tumblr_luex10Hk901qdk0k2.jpg

tumblr_luex28WP8K1qdk0k2.jpg

tumblr_luex1c9Qta1qdk0k2.jpg

Nike Air Max CB 34
Obsidian/Solar Red

tumblr_lum15gCxOX1qdk0k2.jpg

Air Max 90 VT Premium QS Haystack/Haystack-Birch
$115.00

tumblr_lud6dtxdHl1qdk0k2.jpg

tumblr_lud6e4mrvV1qdk0k2.jpg

Air Griffey Max II - Anthracite/Anthracite/Wolf Gray - $140.00

[font=Georgia, Cambria, Times, serif]
tumblr_lu9i0lrMr21qdk0k2.jpg
[/font]

tumblr_lu9i19O3fd1qdk0k2.jpg

[/font]

tumblr_lu9i1lHTNU1qdk0k2.jpg

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Nike Zoom Kobe VI
[/color]Dark Grey/Black Glow-Chilling Red
429659-016
$130

tumblr_lu79cdjfXU1qdk0k2.jpg

tumblr_lu79cvNArJ1qdk0k2.jpg

Nike - Lebron 9 “White/White-Black-Sport Red

i will be in Denver when these drop and i know this wont be an easy release

any Colorado heads know of some good spots i would be able to cop?

let me know or pm me if you want to keep the info confidential i would really appreciate the help thanks!

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

let me know or pm me if you want to keep the info confidential i would really appreciate the help thanks!
What release are you referring to?

Originally Posted by jaywalker23

I think he's referring to the IV's. I responded back to him in that thread about my plan but no response back from him.
tired.gif

I do need some info myself about Aurora Mall and this Red Foamposite release. What's a good time to get there? What time do they open the mall doors? What's the best entrance to go through to get to FA? Any help would be appreciated!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by jaywalker23

I think he's referring to the IV's. I responded back to him in that thread about my plan but no response back from him.
tired.gif

I do need some info myself about Aurora Mall and this Red Foamposite release. What's a good time to get there? What time do they open the mall doors? What's the best entrance to go through to get to FA? Any help would be appreciated!
nerd.gif

I see. I am out in Colorado Springs and i know usually retro releases sit through out the day here. Also, at Cherry Creek they tend to have them for a little while probably cause of the suburban area. Sorry i don't have any info that would help for the foams. You wouldn't happen to have any info on some where up there that might me getting Yeezy's ?

^^^Yo, PM your #. I'm here in the Springs as well. We have our lil camp-out team here for hot releases. We also took a trip out to Vegas for the Black/Pink Yeezys when they dropped. I know there's talk of making that trip again so I'll keep you updated.
I know we have a plan for the IV's so lmk if you wanna join us.

i'm in the springs as well...and i be going through my girl at FNL and retros don't sit here.....

champs did do us shady for the iv's though...i was third in line and they tryna say they only had size 10 and 11 left SMH

so i took a quick jog to Footlocker and was 1st in line....

^^^ I heard FTL did peeps dirty as well. I don't trust them as well as Champs. FNL is coo though. Also my boy went up to Chapel Hills FTL around 6am and was 2nd in line. I guess not many peeps think that FTL gets J's. I was able to pick my 3rd pair of Concords up from there Thursday after the release.

idk about doing em dirty..at least at the citadel...they came out with the cards and went down the line asking what people needed..kinda organized...

what got me though..was security opening different doors at different times... SMH

Oh ok. That's a lot more organized then how I hear they handled to Concord release. There's a door that's pretty much open all the time but you just hv to try to get passed security

What's up my CO NT'ers!

I got accepted to the University of Denver and was wondering what good places to shop, eat and have fun. I wasn't planning on spending the night at the campus but at the hotel. Are there any places to avoid? I have heard bad things about Aurora but want to get a good perspective from the CO people.

Any help is appreciated!

I am leaning towards moving out to Colorado.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

What's up my CO NT'ers!

I got accepted to the University of Denver and was wondering what good places to shop, eat and have fun. I wasn't planning on spending the night at the campus but at the hotel. Are there any places to avoid? I have heard bad things about Aurora but want to get a good perspective from the CO people.

Any help is appreciated!

Bad things about Aurora. Thats where I was born and raised. There are no bad parts in CO really. Aurora has older areas but they arent bad. Aurora is a beautiful city and has a lot to offer FYI. But if you are going to DU which is downtown you will be fine. Downtown Denver is a great place to go to College. I went to college in Golden, CO which is like 15 mintues from downtown and i loved it. If you are going for fun downtown Denver has all the resturantes, bars and shopping you will need. Go to Market Street and just enjoy. Cant believe someone said bad things about Aurora
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In Other news..Stand up Bronco Fans we got Peyton Manning....Feels good man.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Solemate96

What's up my CO NT'ers!

Any help is appreciated!

Bad things about Aurora. Thats where I was born and raised. There are no bad parts in CO really. Aurora has older areas but they arent bad. Aurora is a beautiful city and has a lot to offer FYI. But if you are going to DU which is downtown you will be fine. Downtown Denver is a great place to go to College. I went to college in Golden, CO which is like 15 mintues from downtown and i loved it. If you are going for fun downtown Denver has all the resturantes, bars and shopping you will need. Go to Market Street and just enjoy. Cant believe someone said bad things about Aurora
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In Other news..Stand up Bronco Fans we got Peyton Manning....Feels good man.

Thank you for all in the info! I'm not going to Denver for fun, its for the education and the 
pimp.gif

I usually try to avoid aurora just because its a cluster **#k, although all three of those stores getting the most of anywhere in colorado though a lot of people can get their sizes there.

I stay in Colo Spgs and we don't really get any major releases. I rarely go to Denver for kicks. I'd rather try my luck online.
As far as the Miami Vice IX's, our local FTL is up in the air still. They can't even get rid of all their Taxi's!

I was hoping for some info on the south beach lebron elite also. I will be in town from omaha and was hoping to find out what stores had them and what the release plan was. Champs in omaha got 18 pairs and is doing a lottery. If anyone has any more info and wants to help out an outoftowner send me a message and we can exchange #s. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom