COLORADO NTERS...

So what's good for next Friday? I know me and a few of my boys talked about eating and drinking at Rio Grande Downtown.

Game 1 tonight, Go Nugs! Hopefully this is the first step for out of the first round for us.

Oh, and "GO NUGGETS!!!"
happy.gif

Mark one down for our Nuggs!!! Bbbbbbillups & JR Swish were on Fiya! And Birdman was just a Monster!
Was that you throwing the beer bottle on the court JHob?
wink.gif

Hahahaha not me throwing bottles my friend. Maybe my dad who was with me but not me. I am too young to go to jail hahahahaha. Man it was a fun time. Hung outwith my dude drew and had a good time. It was a great overall night. We need to make this meet up happen fellas, i think it would be a good time

Damn Hobson, I hope you remember more about the game than I did. My memory starts going away after that last beer we had at half time. I was still drunk as#$%+ when I woke up this morning, hopefully as the day goes on and the drunk wears off I will start remembering more haha. Go Nugs though, we kicked *@#! Ijust hope we make it the whole series without K Mart getting ejected for knocking CP3 out

^ possible culprit in beer bottle incident! lol.

they were saying the fans finally identified who did it. dude will probably get the lifetime ban. he'll have to come to games in disguise. why wouldanybody chuck something on the court when the home team is up by a ton of points? must have been a NO fan.

last night is what I expected to see. we played so much defense in that game, I was very impressed. no implosion this year. we're doing it. GO NUGGETS!thank the lord for Chauncey. but you gotta give the whole team credit. well done. that's how playoff basketball is supposed to be played!

Yea I was just reading through my text messages from last night and had a bunch asking if I was the one who threw the beer bottle, haha I don't evenremember that happening at the game. I would need one hell of an arm to throw it from where I was sitting though.

Props to Billups, but more props to our defense. The key things I remember is Chauncy killing it and our defense being awesome. If we can play D like thatthese playoffs we wont need big games from Chauncy, Melo, or JR to win, we will just win. Go nugs

I am down for the meet up this week is it still on for Friday, and where was the final decision for the meeting place. Go Bulls! and Nuggs since I live here.

I say we plan it for Friday. Venue i dunno? Its whatever u guys like, drinks? Food? I dunno. Regardless it should be a good time meeting everyone

I should be in Denver around 7 or 8ish so just keep me posted. And please, somewhere that has good food.

Friday 8pm @ Old Chicago downtown. Next one we plan ahead like a month in advance to make sure everyone can make it.

Thanks 23 on the avy. One of my favorite episodes. Hey guys roll call on who all will be there tomorrow. I will be there.

Just an FYI Castle Rock has the Mark Smith designed Doerenbecher AM 90's from this year for $79. I saw at least 8 pair biggest I saw 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom