COLORADO NTERS...

google searched it and only came up with a store in Boulder called Installation(never even heard of it) and they got these three joints.

P1030858.JPG
P1030857.JPG
P1030855.JPG
P1030856.JPG

DenverAF you been to this spot at all?

Yo I appreciate you looking for me. I was looking for the basic yellow/gold joint. I think CC or maybe myshirts had em. Maybe this weekend I'll go hunt, nopun intended for a Buffaloes fitted.

Was on the hunt for a Chick-A-Filet and some how ended up at Westminster Mall, wow that place is RUN DOWN.
sick.gif
Visited a place called Shoe Extreme, I think that's what it was called andthey had some sneakers for sale and a good selection of fitteds actually. So Denver if I was you I would check that place out. I'm always kinda weary ofgoing into stores like that because I'm always afraid they carry that "bang bang" gear but it looked like everything was legit in there. Mighthave been the store you were talking about Denver because they did mention they have a store at Flatirons. Store right across from Shoe Extreme was somethinglike 32nd Block or something like that. Had a really good selection of older style New Era fitteds, like grey underbill fitteds. Lots of smaller sizes though.Did have a pretty good size run in some older NBA fitteds. Wizards & Sixers are the first two teams that come to mind.

shoe extreme is a good spot for denver fitteds in all teams. Shoes wise they are one of the best in the state as well. I know the owner's son jason and afew of the cats that work there. They are good people. They got a spot in flatirons called co-lab which also gets alot of fitteds and some sneakers. but theyhave a lot of the popular gear...like crooks, artful dodger that kinda stuff. They also have another spot in bouder. I dunno the name but they have a lot offitteds there as well.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by langfor5

Any Boulder heads up in here? Looking for a New Era fitted Buffaloes hat.
good luck. since the football program has been horrible for awhile, I havent seen but maybe a couple New Era Buffalo fitteds. lids.com doesnt even have CU listed on their NCAA drop down.

but Lids.com is EASILY the best place to cop. Lids stores probably stock only 30% of what Lids.com has inventoried. trust me, I havent been to a Lids store in a hot minute.
actually lids has hat buffs hats for a minute:

hwl

hwl

hwl

I've considered coppin' but never got around to it. just search "buffalos" on lids.com and you'll see 'em. I could never tell ifthere was gold on any of them though, cuz Lids' color descriptions suck.

also, installation shoe gallery or whatever, that's the boulder shoe boutique store (or I guess was?), sorta like the 400, or like that spot in FC. Inever been to any of them (well, been to the old 400s but not the new one), cuz like you said about fitteds, I just get what I need online a lot easier andusually cheaper than any of these spots. no dis to the spots though I think the 400 is cool.

and to langfor5, yeah thanks for the tip on the lids at CR, I forget about that spot sometimes when I'm down there checkin' the nike store. also, yeahI forgot about shoe extreme, they do usually have dope fitteds and they always have some on sale for $25 or less. good call, I need to stop in there, it'sbeen a minute. they get a lot of local team custom stuff too.

westminster mall is lookin' rough these days, shades of lakeside mall, lol.

jhobson, gotta agree about shoe extreme, I always thought they were really the best selection of nikes and fitteds and denver related stuff, and the dudesthere were always cool. and yeah, that co-lab spot had a lot of CC stuff (not really my style), but they have a few decent fitteds too. didn't know theywere related to shoe extreme, cool.

lord help these rockies right about now. we need a win tonight fellas. by the way they are wearing the only fresh jerseys they got tonight, grey pinstripe.

hey...i am moving out of the area and trying to sell some shoes before i go. check the sig for available shoes. happy to send pics upon request - either PM meor email me at kapstone4177 at gmail.

Thanks

Anyone want to play in a basketball league.I only have 3 other guys right and need about 3 or 4 more. Its on wednesday nights in Englewood. It starts thisupcoming wednesday Email me for more info [email protected]

What's up guys?! Just dropping by to show you all the new Nike Quick-Strike product that will be in the shop this week. . .

The Nike Air Force 1 Hi Nitro Mic
nike_nitro_af1_2-570x427.jpg

And the Nike Toki
AirTokiQS.png

As always, thank you guys for the support. Any questions, call us 3.446.0400

go broncos, go rockies!

(oh yeah, and go GIANTS (NY not SF)! F the cowboys! lol)

good day for sports in Denver yesterday. loving the weather today too, I'm ready for fall. football season started, baseball almost in post-season, andbasketball about to start, this is the best time of the year for me. anybody see the huuuuuge birdman banner hanging on the spire downtown? that thing isgigantic.

Wow broncos are (2-0)...Not many of us expected that at all. Rockies should make the playoffs, and the nuggets start training camp next week. A sports fan inDenver should be excited. And nice stuff the 400 will be getting in, i am a fan of those Toki's.

Coming up this weekend. Have not been home in over 2 years. Whats good?

Any places carry Black Scale? Some give me a list rundown real quick of shops.

thanks

I know Speakeasy on Broadway (1st and Broadway, next to The Hornet) carries Black Scale. They're having a big sale on saturday morning with free mimosasand other !+@. Not sure of anywhere else that has BS. The 400 CO-LAB Family Affair just a few local spots...

Originally Posted by kapstone

hey...i am moving out of the area and trying to sell some shoes before i go. check the sig for available shoes. happy to send pics upon request - either PM me or email me at kapstone4177 at gmail.

Thanks

I Just Wanted To Pop My Head In And Thank My Dude J-Hob For Only Having Trades Available For The Time Being..... I Knew My Dude Would Have Beat Me To This PostBut Would Have Never Thought He Wouldn't Follow Thru On These Gems!.......... Anyhow, Hats Off To You My Guy
tongue.gif

Sittin' Pretty Now
pimp.gif
.....If Anyone Has A DS 10 They Wanna Trade For A9.5 HOLLER
nerd.gif

Pile Of Joy....

Sole you know i hate u right. That price on those were too good to be true as well. I dunno what i was thinking. So you get the "W" in thiscase...But dont worry ill come from this "L" with vengeance hahahaha. SMH @myself for passing on those

heads up for the hardcore nuggets fans, wednesday 9/30 @ 4:00 pm on nbatv - real training camp with the nuggets. it was cool last summer to see what kinds oftraining and drills they were doing.

anybody catch the rockies/cards game last night? they sure know how to make it exciting. torrealba is that dude. giambi and tulo keeping the game alive, andstreet shut down the cards in the 9th. hell of a game. expect another good one today. go rockies! last home game of the reg season is thursday againstmilwaukee, then it's off to face the dodgers to finish it up. looking good for the post-season. 3 1/2 games up on the wild card right now.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Sole you know i hate u right. That price on those were too good to be true as well. I dunno what i was thinking. So you get the "W" in this case...But dont worry ill come from this "L" with vengeance hahahaha. SMH @myself for passing on those
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... Sorry My Dude, But You Know If I See A Post Like That I'M ON IT...... And That Price Only Got Sweeter My Dude.........TheyEnded Up Being $250 For The Meetup
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

hey CO NT...

i'm from los angeles, but born in denver, CO...

i'm planning a visit out there real soon and wanted to know if there are any small clothing companies out there making dope shirts (i.e. the hundredsbefore they blewup, crooks, imking, etc)

i wanna rep CO, but haven't been there in over 20 years....any info would be much appreciated. much love.

check out Pros & Cons. they are not in Denver (they are in LA actually), but they've lived in Denver and some of the heads here who know them stillpump their stuff out here. dude who does the gear/runs the company is on NT also, sn is FeelMode I believe. FeelMode and his folks are good people, dopeartists, and they have nice designs and color schemes and whatnot. check it out.. that goes for all you Denver folks. a little plug for the homies'homies.

http://www.pncla.com/

Originally Posted by maldonado

google searched it and only came up with a store in Boulder called Installation(never even heard of it) and they got these three joints.

P1030858.JPG
P1030857.JPG
P1030855.JPG
P1030856.JPG

DenverAF you been to this spot at all?
Installation is Boulder's sneaker boutique basically, run by the guys who own Satellite skate shop in Boulder. Not a bad shop, but nothingterribly impressive there. Last time I was there it was rather expensive too. $40 for T-Shirts? The $*@+ outta here with that. (Though I can't blame em,considering they probably sell boatloads to the hip kids with trust funds up there.

^somebody already said that spot closed down.

just got back from the Rockies game, WOW. domination. 91 wins, best ever for the Rockies, clenched the Wild Card, NOW LET'S SWEEP THE DODGERS AND TAKE THEWEST! haha. go Rockies!

Alanna Rizzo or Maya Starks?

I gotta go with Alanna, all day.
smokin.gif

anybody ever been to the New Balance store in Englewood? worth going? any good sales?

I've been to that New Balance spot, in addition to the one at Cherry Creek I think?

when I went they didnt have !#@* but that was years ago.

The NB store doesnt have anything...Its for the older upper class market. So no heat like what you would be looking for....And Rocktober is in full effectnow...And the broncos are 3-0....Man Denver is on everyones map now.

Back
Top Bottom