Colts at Jags.

Too $!%%!%* easy.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

reggie wayne to me the past few games has not gotten the ball much ... i would like to c that change ... asking this D to come thru 2x in a row is asking for a lot ... w/ that being said the colts D would have to stop them 2 more times to win (i.e. the colts score and jags get ball back) ... thas a tall order

lol @ me asking for the colts to get the ball to reggie
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I mean Peyton was staring down Wayne what was that safety doing.

That dude didn't even try to tackle him or push him out of bounds. I haven't been watching much of this game, but a play like that where the defenderdoesn't try to do anything makes me wonder sometimes if this stuff is fixed.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

That dude didn't even try to tackle him or push him out of bounds. I haven't been watching much of this game, but a play like that where the defender doesn't try to do anything makes me wonder sometimes if this stuff is fixed.
He tried knocking the ball out, and almost did it if it weren't for the fact that it was Reggie Wayne holding the ball.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Hey vikings fan guy or whatever.

Tell me how i'm feeling right now
You were pessimistic/glass half empty when your 13-0 team was losing, and now sky high when they're winning. Is that the answer you werelooking for?

Do you really want to keep going though? I was ready to stop two replies ago
eyes.gif

smh.gif
at that false start.....didn't see it but that penalty flag was way late.

damn

i was hoping the jags would score so petyon could rip there hearts out and show everyone why he is going to be the GOAT at QB

Back
Top Bottom