Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Are people actually making anyting off of resale? Props to Nike for addressing that problem but people who actually wear this shoe seem to be getting screwed over with the $200+ price tag after tax/shipping, especially since I'm not hearing anyone saying how amazing the new materials are...

No there not and im glad! Why because it puts them in a tough spot. I dont mind the bump in cost if it prevents it along with jb making some upgrades. It's the truth after pp fees and etc you make maybe 7 dollars. Lol i still feel like im all win because i got to use my reward points.

Last edited:

Then you haven't read enough pages in this thread.  The folks who had early looks, who had pairs in hand before release, unboxing videos etc. EVERYONE has said the materials are better.  Not sure what you are talking about
You're right about that but are they worth the price hike? I guess that was my question

The comfort is there imo... i haven't wore em for a whole day or nothing like that, but just trying them on and walking around in them, they feel pretty good

I'd say the leather looks like it's the same as the "Do the right thing" metallic pack with the ones. I think the 4 's look nice ,but probably will be able to get them for 20 above retail for a year or so. Just have to get other kicks first.
I'm interested to see how resale prices will be affected by all of this

i passed on these for the 10s at all star weekend, they better be good 
mad.gif

Just know Michael Jordan said to not make these to good

And just know that the best 'retros' are the football/baseball retros with the cleat soles. If you want to see good quality on a Jordan...check some of those out ...and just look at the price.

Jordan will not sacrifice quality on actual performance models.

Says a lot about the remastered jig but these are looking good none the less. Just thought I would mention that.

How's the sizing?

It actually felt good 2 strike out online & walk into the mall to get my size. I had the nostalgic feeling from 10yrs ago, too bad this will not happen all the time everybody ran out of money after the 11's & the Frags Lol

I'm interested to see how resale prices will be affected by all of this

Leather is definitely better than any recent iv. But not 99 Columbia soft. Some parts of the shoe feel similar to the 88 IIIs, while the rest feels softer. Quality on the 99 Columbias was a 10. These are an 8. And the gradeschool pair I felt at champs was pleather, which didn't warrant a price increase.

Any of you boys not picking up their pair at either Topanga, northridge or sherman oaks and is a size 10.5. Please let me know. I struck out

I wouldn't mind the black and red laser 4s, I don't want them to ever release the white and red pair again :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom