Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

sick.gif
 @ people buying them just to look for flaws so they can complain 

These "Remasters" will get inconsistent love, like all releases.
And bet, the second something drops with Banned 1 leather, some of these dudes will be on suicide watch over creasing, etc.
"Quality material" doesn't register w/ a lot of these cats.
The price on these doesn't bother me...
but to echo what someone said earlier, we've been getting butter leather for years on other drops priced under $125 (recently even.)
:nerd:

Very surprised at how well these sold this morning. They are gone everywhere.

I guess alot of people have been waiting for this 1999 re-retro.

AHHHHHHH

Just woke up... 1st time in like 2 months I slept in on a Release Day SADDERDAY!!

and it felt Gooooooood

AH!

congrats to those that CAWPED

Did i see some one mention RED/BLK Pair coming soon??

It actually felt good 2 strike out online & walk into the mall to get my size. I had the nostalgic feeling from 10yrs ago, too bad this will not happen all the time everybody ran out of money after the 11's & the Frags Lol
I think with the price hike it will happen a lot more often.. I think one of the best things the price hike did was cut down on resellers. The thing that sucks is that people like us who wear our shoes have to put more money towards them or be more selective towards which specific pairs we buy. I see all of this as a good and bad thing.

LOL! Repped for that crazy coincidence haha

No lie i looked around thinking who knew me in here. IHOP was crackin with senior citizen's. Think i had my fair share of waiting today. See i got that guac and chips! Lol btw anybody else's chipotle serve alcohol or is it just ours?

View media item 1345155View media item 1345040Was able to save an hour round trip by calling my local finishline. Someone didn't pick up theirs on time so I swooped in and grabbed them. Only issue was the slight defect. Blue Paint specks on the white outsole. Plus I was able to use my $20 rewards card. Overall win in my books.

Last edited:
Just in case you're in here... sorry to the guy at Champ's Lenox that was in front of me. 

Both your cards got declined for your raffle win and they offered me the shoes since the employee knows it's my size... and I bought them right in front of you. 
embarassed.gif
 Was gonna grab your number to get them to you at another point, but you dipped and I didn't see you again. Whoops.

Last edited:

AHHHHHHH

Just woke up... 1st time in like 2 months I slept in on a Release Day SADDERDAY!!

and it felt Gooooooood

AH!

congrats to those that CAWPED

Did i see some one mention RED/BLK Pair coming soon??
and then some.. let me get those true blues.. after this year and i'm done for a long time!!

Last edited:
Went to local JD and Footlocker stores in the UK and they had full size runs still at around 2pm...

Sort of surprised since in person I thought these looked great and IMO the quality is decent.

Anyway hope everyone that wanted em copped :smile:

if that has anyone ever seen a ig post for nice kicks or any other sneaker blogs its like a flea market in the comments no one is paying over 30$ if they have half a brain or if you do make 30 over you had a buyer lined up

pre sell was 250 your going to make less

nah son i make more than that an hour not worth my time or energy. to have to talk to a person then meet them. 

SB....:lol:   nah you right though i picked up a pair of them NYC's  and was like damn son.... this is what a shoe suppose to be. though that was after price hike

what am i looking for 
Mine came like that with paint specs on the midsole. See pic in my post. That's a defect I can live with imo.

Just in case you're in here... sorry to the guy at Champ's Lenox that was in front of me. 

Both your cards got declined for your raffle win and they offered me the shoes since the employee knows it's my size... and I bought them right in front of you. :wow:  Was gonna grab your number to get them to you at another point, but you dipped and I didn't see you again. Whoops.
2 declined cards. Should be a red flag lol

we know this but thats almost like saying not all pedophiles are bad. its true, but its rare. if you buying 4 pairs plus most of the time you are a reseller. the odds of it being someone like you are not in your favor.

One of the worst things you can compare it too... Comparing pedophiles to sneaker resellers...

NVM back to topic...
No it's a perfect example. Some people want to rock and stock, etc. but most with 4 plus pairs are usually resellers/trying to flip. Some people are pedos because they got caught in bad situations but most are not. Just because you aren't a reseller doesn't mean most flexing all their pairs online aren't.

Just picked my pair up the they are better than previous releases but if they were doing what they were supposed to there wouldn't be a need to "remaster" :rolleyes

It actually felt good 2 strike out online
I think with the price hike it will happen a lot more often.. I think one of the best things the price hike did was cut down on resellers. The thing that sucks is that people like us who wear our shoes have to put more money towards them or be more selective towards which specific pairs we buy. I see all of this as a good and bad thing.

Rising the price doesn't get rid of resellers to be honest. Nike dropping a pair of retros like every week is what's killing the prices and making people more selective.

Back
Top Bottom