Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Someone who has ordered from sivasdescalzo who have received shoes? or received the tracking number?

Someone who has ordered from sivasdescalzo who have received shoes? or received the tracking number?

Bruh they are located overseas, there's no way for you to track the package over there or when it gets to be United States. They send you a tracking number for their shipping methods across the pond and it should show up at your front door within a week if there are no issues with customs. I've ordered from them plenty of times and they never let me down.

great. i live in Europe. ordered from those on relase day. and didn't get any tracking number and not a mail that they are sent.

@Jornask it takes a few days for it to process. It's nothing to worry about, if you got your confirmation email then you should be good. Also check your statements to see if you were charged to help corroborate your story.

Last edited:
Is there any mom and pops shops in socal that still have these shoes in common sizes, or returns anyone knows of? Ya know failed resells......

great. i live in Europe. ordered from those on relase day. and didn't get any tracking number and not a mail that they are sent.
why you did all this complication... you could just walk in in any store and get barrels of em! :D

don't worry, they'll arrive soon! :wink: 

I gotta say this remastered series is complete crap after getting these in person JB is full of **** lol
The leather is no different from the 2011 3s and the 88s from a few years back maybe just more "tumbled"
I remember reading about the jumpman with fingers for the back tab but its exactly the same on my pure$ from 2006

The only thing I have yet to see is the how the midsole paint will hold up against cracking

I gotta say this remastered series is complete crap after getting these in person JB is full of **** lol
The leather is no different from the 2011 3s and the 88s from a few years back maybe just more "tumbled"
I remember reading about the jumpman with fingers for the back tab but its exactly the same on my pure$ from 2006

The only thing I have yet to see is the how the midsole paint will hold up against cracking
agreed.

Elfrid Payton wearing the Columbia IV's vs OKC RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:
Does anyone else have Numbers in their Jumpman jewel on the Back Heels of the 4's

frown.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone else have Numbers in their Jumpman jewel on the Back Heels of the 4's

:frown:
That's insane, looks like they used the ends of whatever colored paper them laminate over :lol:
I'd keep them though, pretty impossible to see it if you ain't looking for it

Last edited:
These are from FTL so I doubt they GM..

But whatever!

no one is gonna see that!

Still after over looking my Pair

Found that to be weird!

8's my Fav number 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom