Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I know the black and white cements released in 2012 and the quality was not great. Have any OG colourway Jordan 4s been confirmed for 2015 ? E.g. Black or white cement.

Hoping for OG Jordan 4 with NA on the back, wishful thinking I know.

These look great.

But my hart set on those oreos man.

If these fall in my lap though, id wouldnt be opposed

Dude has a audiobook sounding voice :lol:

Im still not sold on these

The leather isnt THAT good

If i can hold a pair , open the box and it smells like a brand new leather purse im all in

jordans arent real leather

you arent gonna get that smell brah

i just got a pair in, the shoes are good. look nice especially with the tumbled pleather.

jordans arent real leather

you arent gonna get that smell brah

i just got a pair in, the shoes are good. look nice especially with the tumbled pleather.
i think the 375 leather future uses real leather. 

Last edited:
ummm what?
laugh.gif
have i not been buying releases recently?
still uneasy knowing you're spending money. Like actually spending money on shoes. 
laugh.gif

if weekend drop chargin 275 and other pre-order sites charging around that much then i dont see resell going over 240

I will not fall into the "remastered trap" 
What's the trap?

The shoes are nice id buy them regardless of "remastered" or not.

It is what it is about quality or leather etc I haven't complained about any of my kicks

If you don't like then don't buy it n just shut up about it :smh:

What's the trap?

The shoes are nice id buy them regardless of "remastered" or not.

It is what it is about quality or leather etc I haven't complained about any of my kicks

If you don't like then don't buy it n just shut up about it
mean.gif

nah sorry, going to give my opinion about it, keep scrolling.

I will not fall into the "remastered trap" 
Have you held a pair in hand? Idk how it's a trap if quality is improved (enough to pay for such a high retaul price? Most people would say no) but the major consensus is that there is a noticeable improvement. Not knocking your opinion but I have to see these in hand before I can give a final say on it

Back
Top Bottom