Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

This is gonna be one of those lowkey sell outs. Not crazy hyped but still gonna sell out quick

Last edited:
Thanks! 

appreciate the help.

im one of those who fall into the category of "havent boughten jays in a while..." (since iv bred in 2012) 
really hoping the quality on these are on point.

FYI- for those in the bay, NTSF is handing out their raffle tix during store hours tomorrow, Wednesday. 

NTSF stopped doing Raffle tickets after the Infrared 6s that dropped Black Friday. They do the raffle off iPads now so they enter everything for you after checking your ID. But I'll be there around noonish as usual to get my entry in

Probably end up like the infrared 3s. Huge gr low-key sell out. I remember day of that release it seemed like I could stroll into finish line and easily take them home but I was wrong. In my experience it can be tricky in socal. Lots of stores but demand is generally high. We stay pretty steady stocked with most kobes at least. Saw that Xmas pair at the mall yesterday still on the wall

Probably end up like the infrared 3s. Huge gr low-key sell out. I remember day of that release it seemed like I could stroll into finish line and easily take them home but I was wrong. In my experience it can be tricky in socal. Lots of stores but demand is generally high. We stay pretty steady stocked with most kobes at least. Saw that Xmas pair at the mall yesterday still on the wall
Yea there's hype for pretty much any retro that comes out around here. I also so the Xmas Kobe 9s sitting at FTL today

I just noticed the leather is a lot more tumbled on the right shoe around the jumpman on the heel.

It's an obvious flaw though & for $240 AUD retail -> (I dunno , somebody finish my sentence !)

Last edited:
It's not a flaw though, it's natural leather, which is not going to be uniform throughout.

Tried to go see these when i put in my raffle tickets. they said they can't bring em out anymore. what idiot tried to steal display j's

I'm living kinda broke after the holidays.. I hope these won't be too difficult to grab next month sometime around when the Oreos come out.

I signed up for one raffle on Monday after work at around 4 and there were five people on the list.

If I win I might get them, I'm a sucker for blue Jordan's. Plus the pics look pretty good.

Entered 3 in-store raffles for these and 3 Shiekh Online raffles... Did light weight leg work. Not really going to trip on this if I missed out...

Wow these look really good, these were the first shoes I saw when I learned about retros in 2000. I remember I'd had no idea they were even released. I'm going to try to grab a pair for sure

Back
Top Bottom