Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Nike Las Vegas just called and left me a message:smokin
Was just about to ask if anyone got the call from NikeLV. Out here for CES and thought I'd try here (NikeDC is my spot).

Then as I'm typing this I get the call. Now I can sleep in. 7am release is killer. I thought 8am on the east coast was bad. Can't imagine trying at 5am like it was here before.

My spot did raffle tickets on Monday and Tuesday which is odd because they always do guaranteed tickets on Thursday at around 4pm. I had no idea, but found out that this was a direct result of all the madness that ensued with the Columbia release
mean.gif

Since they get so many pairs, and only a small amount of people entered the raffle (because nobody really knew about it) a lot of pairs were left over even after the winners were notified yesterday. So, they actually did a raffle and then guaranteed tickets for the remaining pairs
nerd.gif
nthat.gif
nerd.gif

11's messed everything up though. Supposedly all retros are gonna be raffles from now on.
mean.gif
same thing happened to multiple malls in houston...game has changed because of columbia...

Got the call.... But I'll be at work [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Dang, I wiz like 1 for 7 wit da raffles...I have a better free throw average than that..At least Finishline called & is hookin me up for Saturday. :smokin

WOW THEYRE DOING RAFFLES FOR THESE… THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FCFS. GOOD THING FOR EAST COAST NT'ERS… IF YOU WAIT IN LINE IN THIS COLD FOR ANYTHING, YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF

Entered one raffle and won. I'm in there :pimp:
same here!

Now who ever was having that % convo a few pages back thats 1.0000, 100%, 1/1, x/x, |-1|/1, etc

:lol: I'm happy. i was actually there buying my kid some shoes and they were doing raffle tickets. they usually do fcfs tickets so i didn't ask. just heard the lady talking on the phone and asked to enter.

got like 4 calls so far 
smokin.gif
 but of course i told 2 of them to keep calling, i only need 2 pairs.

it just feels good to win some damn raffles again lol.

Back
Top Bottom