Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I like how that site is called "back door"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got that call from my local Champ's about two hour's ago, and I may still get a call from my local HoH. If not, either way I got the one pair I wanted, I'd be one for two, and most of all I wouldn't have to worry about online or FCFS spots. Looks like I won't start off the year trying for that new 9am release time :pimp:.

I got Hilltop Shiekh but doesn't say which upstairs or downstairs. Anyone know how to find out? Or just go both stores and go from there?

Just got the Shiekh email and also got two calls. I guess people are sleeping on these ? Oh well, I can't wait till tomorrow. Had a chance to see them last week and they are on point!

Yessir.... me to!!! I love that guy LMAO!

Man.. It made my day, I hadn't got any calls and was starting to get bummed. Just need 1 and finally got it.. Been buying too many multiples lately. :lol: Gotta keep some change on hand for the releases comin up this year.. No telling what all JB gonna drop on us.

Man.. It made my day, I hadn't got any calls and was starting to get bummed. Just need 1 and finally got it.. Been buying too many multiples lately.
laugh.gif
Gotta keep some change on hand for the releases comin up this year.. No telling what all JB gonna drop on us.
just ask landlord if you can pay rent late, they understand us sneakerheads.!

Back
Top Bottom