Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

The sizing issue isn't limited to RETROS. It's for every shoe and you WILL get varying responses because we are all different and have different feet.

I went a half size down... I like the snug fit, should break in as well. Jb still has sizing issues
they fit the same as the 2012 run or different? because i have the WCs and breds just wondering if they ran the same

Opinions on leather from those who already have them?

It's still "stiff" to me. That's a good thing and a bad thing since I hate creases in the toe box. I think they are softer than a shoe like the laney Vs.

My main gripe is the remastered gimic
agreed on all points.
best shoe, imo as well to compare the leather to, is laney 5s. as far as the "remastered" swindle, i think thats a bunch of hippo turds. but i wont rant.

I saw a chic wearing these on the way to a wedding today, they looked real clean out on the street and the chic was pretty hot too :smokin

Easiest release I've had in like 4 years. In and out, about 20 people between 2 stores. The leather is definitely softer but it is tumbled, JB cheating lol. I holding judgement until they release a smooth leather pair of kicks. No flaws in my pair and I'm satisfied with em

I saw a chic wearing these on the way to a wedding today, they looked real clean out on the street and the chic was pretty hot too
smokin.gif
You should've spoke!

Going out to then Nike shop and JD to see if there are any left.

All the main UK shops were ravaged online.

Back
Top Bottom