Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

You really don't have to be that serious. It's not like i would lose a leg on wearing them with that issue. I was just asking if it was an issue in general just for the sole purpose of knowing the shoe quality wise. Obviously i wear jordans but i don't get each and everyone of em. Didn't really have to be a jerk about it. Stay classy brother.
welcome ot NT...

Was down that I missed these for a second time

Back in 99 one of my friends had them and always wanted

Struck out on FNL and NDC, so I hit the mall to get a hoodie today and casually walk by shiekhs and they had some on display!

The original term for DS was merchandise that was never sold to or used by consumers before being removed from sale, usually because it was outdated. Dead stock is often warehoused, but it can also subsequently be offered for sale and typically retains its original package and tags.

lol at citation. dead stock basically means brand new, unworn. it has nothing to do with inventory. thr logic makes no sense.

so yeah, dead stock means brand new, un worn.

deadstock has multiple meanings these days but I'm not sure why one must be a stickler about its actual definition....

I saw Fat Joe lick a shoe and I will too.. :smh:

Nobody wants to be themselves anymore

There isn't such a thing as be themselves. Nothing is original. Everyone is influenced by someone.

But then again, people like to judge others here all the time.
Not judging, but stating a fact.

View media item 1346827I can honestly say these are of old school quality and are softer than the Laney Vs, just my personal opinion! I was however surprised @ how they are riding the shelves(Charlotte, NC area)!!

Last edited:
deadstock has multiple meanings these days but I'm not sure why one must be a stickler about its actual definition....

In 2015 when someone says DS they mean brand new and never worn.

Nobody is finding old abandon mom and pop stores or old warehouses filled with brand new, never worn sneakers from 70s, 80s, 90s anymore.

Nobody is finding old abandon mom and pop stores or old warehouses filled with brand new, never worn sneakers from 70s, 80s, 90s anymore.
This

is this correcting me or adding to? :lol:

is this correcting me or adding to? :lol:

Adding to it :lol:

cant fall for the JB Remastered pump fake..more like "Repriced"..Happen to be a local store yesterday and forgot they released, until the cashier said 205..00 to a customer..smh..4 used to be one the cheapest jordan models back in the day.

Nothing about being knowledgeable, dude made a comment and I told him technically that's not what it meant. If you want to take that as me being a smart'a** so be it, all I did was share the true meaning of the acronym.

cant fall for the JB Remastered pump fake..more like "Repriced"..Happen to be a local store yesterday and forgot they released, until the cashier said 205..00 to a customer..smh..4 used to be one the cheapest jordan models back in the day.

Yea man. I remember getting them for 40% plus chesper. I think I paid like $115 for my Oreos back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom