Comedy Central Roast of James Franco...on now

I can cosign that those jokes were basic but to me the punchline was that Aziz is as American as it gets. Born here. Perfect English no accent. He would probably feel out of place in third world India. He doesn't even play roles that focus on his race. But none of that matters because once they take one look at you, you are a stereotypical Indian.

Even if you in a benz. . . Alonzo.gif

**** it. I laughed. Even at that stereotype ****. I understand that comedy is both an art and a craft, but what the **** were y'all expecting?

It's not a great forum to present the top notch ****.

Aziz is the only brown dude up there, of course they're going to bring that up. Just like Franco is the only squinty, questionably gay dude up there as well.

****, I'd rather be made fun of for something as shallow as my skin color, as opposed to the roasts on Nick Kroll (sp?).

Seen him all over television for years going back to VH1's I Love Da... series and I learned his name during the roast. Always just called him Ruxin.

Saw it last night. One of the better roasts as of late. I think everyone did decent and they ended it well with Jeff Ross headlining. Dude is just that good at doing roasts and it shows against successful stand ups like Aziz. SNL guys get a slight pass for being out of their element and props for Jonah doing a good job for an actor.

Mad late but that one chick (not sarah silverman) was the funniest. Holy **** had me crying tears lmaoooo

Andy samberg roast had me confused hahaha

Lmaooo but the funniest joke was the joke about francos grandmother only having 127 hrs left lmaooooooo :rofl: omg

Last edited:
where da link at doe post some vids or something i cant find the full thing

3oog1j.jpg

Rewatched this today. Still pretty funny.

Any idea on who they are roasting this year?

Back
Top Bottom