COMING 2 AMERICA PART 2 IN THE WORKS

I'm not "correcting" anything at all.

didn’t say you were..

when I say “you’re” in that context, I’m talking about those taking those actions

like the estate or dr Seuss.. or the Washington football team

didn’t say you were..

when I say “you’re” in that context, I’m talking about those taking those actions

like the estate or dr Seuss.. or the Washington football team

When is Washington choosing a team name though?
I've banned them until they can at least pick a name!

You didn't though, the scene wasn't even animated and scrapped a year ago, how does that pertain to the current "cancel"? It doesn't even exist.

So Pepe Le'Pew wasn't cancelled.

He was "scrapped".

Thank you for clearing that up for us :lol:

Beg Pardon?

Upon learning that her scene with Pepe was cut, Santo was upset according to her spokesperson. The actress-singer has been a victim of sexual harassment and has spoken out against it; even recording a debut single “Você Você” back in February 2018 with multi- Grammy-winning producer Humberto Gatica to empower women to stand up to sexual predators and sexual harassment. Santo even has a non-profit, Glam with Greice, which aims to empower victims of domestic violence to change their lives for the better. Santo took joy in shooting the Space Jam sequel scene with Pepe, because the skunk finally gets his comeuppance.

A spokesperson for Santo tells Deadline today, “This was such a big deal for Greice to be in this movie. Even though Pepe is a cartoon character, if anyone was going to slap a sexual harasser like him, Greice wished it would be her. Now the scene is cut, and she doesn’t have that power to influence the world through younger generations who’ll be watching Space Jam 2, to let younger girls and younger boys know that Pepe’s behavior is unacceptable.”

Warner Bros has encountered problems before in recent years over Looney Tunes‘ politically incorrect characters. Last June, the old Looney Tunes streaming on HBO Max banned Elmer Fudd from using a gun, given the modification in response to US gun violence.

When reached, Warner Bros. did not provide comment on Pepe’s elimination for Space Jam: A New Legacy. James is a producer on the sequel alongside Ryan Coogler, Duncan Henderson, and Maverick Carter.

The scene was cut before the public knew about it. Before the leak.

It wasn't even animated. It doesn't exist other than dialogue.

Pepe wasn't cancelled. WB removed a scene like I'm sure they did with other scenes.

I'm not sure you know what being cancelled is now :lol:

The scene was cut before the public knew about it. Before the leak.

It wasn't even animated. It doesn't exist other than dialogue.

Pepe wasn't cancelled. WB removed a scene like I'm sure they did with other scenes.

I'm not sure you know what being cancelled is now :lol:

BRUH!

I don't write the articles. I don't report the news.

Either way its a distinction w/o a difference.

If your beef is semantics then what's really the point of the back and forth?

Don't tell me, tell Google / Mass Media to stop posting the articles / saying "cancelled".

Also:

:lol:

Last edited:
BRUH!

I don't write the articles. I don't report the news.

Either way its a distinction w/o a difference.

If your beef is semantics then what's really the point of the back and forth?

Don't tell me, tell Google / Mass Media to stop posting the articles / saying "cancelled".

Also:

:lol:

Again. A fictional character isn't being cancelled.

I don't think you know what being cancelled actually is.

Wow.
493FD94D-4D34-469D-8C50-A42C65933680.jpeg

^^^ Movie was a wrap, once he rocked his timbs in the interview scene, on some cheesy “LOOK! I’m from NYC ****”

Movie was terrible. I cringed so many times while watching and only laughed once. I'm shocked to hear that so many of yall found Wesley Snipes to be funny, his character was one of the most cringe parts of the movie to me.

The movie as a whole was just cheesy and outdated. Felt like I was watching an early 2000's Tyler Perry flick. Shake Weights fam? That was literally a decade ago. At least keep the cultural references up to date.

This may be an unfair assumption to make but I cant help but to think C2A is a reflection of Eddie's current day sense of humor and it makes me worry about his return to stand-up.

Back
Top Bottom