"Coming To America" is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy movie ever... Quote me on that...

Originally Posted by EZLN1

it's one of the best comedies.period.
"she's your queennnnnnnnnnn to be....a vision of perfection....an object of affection......to quench your royal fireeeeeeee.....completely freeeeeeee from infectionnnnnn.....to be used at your discretion......."
roll.gif

Beverly Hills Cop is my favorite EM movie but the thing about Coming To America is that it has so many subtle one liners that fly over peoples heads. I mean everytime I watch I catch something else that I didn't see before. That movie is next level funny.

Beverly Hills Cop is my favorite EM movie but the thing about Coming To America is that it has so many subtle one liners that fly over peoples heads. I mean everytime I watch I catch something else that I didn't see before. That movie is next level funny.

Originally Posted by FDUB

mcrl1u.jpg

I don't  care what anyone says about this move, but this is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy move ever... Who here agrees with me?
I can watch this movie over and over and still laugh my butt off...

Interesting!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

mcrl1u.jpg

I don't  care what anyone says about this move, but this is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy move ever... Who here agrees with me?
I can watch this movie over and over and still laugh my butt off...

Interesting!
tired.gif

This would have done record numbers if it were released in theaters under normal circumstances. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom