"Coming To America" is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy movie ever... Quote me on that...

The%20Adventures%20of%20Pluto%20Nash.jpg
no love for this movie?
tongue.gif

Seriously, one of my favorites, but I kinda like Beverly Hills Cop and Trading Places as better Eddie Murphy movies and roles. Coming to America has the better laughs.

The%20Adventures%20of%20Pluto%20Nash.jpg
no love for this movie?
tongue.gif

Seriously, one of my favorites, but I kinda like Beverly Hills Cop and Trading Places as better Eddie Murphy movies and roles. Coming to America has the better laughs.

Originally Posted by vezon

I swear this was just a thread on this like 2 weeks ago and I'll say it again like I did in that thread.

Movie is one of the most overrated comedy movies OF ALL TIME.
30t6p3b.gif

This. It's funny, but of all time? 

Originally Posted by vezon

I swear this was just a thread on this like 2 weeks ago and I'll say it again like I did in that thread.

Movie is one of the most overrated comedy movies OF ALL TIME.
30t6p3b.gif

This. It's funny, but of all time? 

Life and Harlem nights is a tie to me.  They are both my favorite comedies of all time
pimp.gif
 so many quotables.

Life and Harlem nights is a tie to me.  They are both my favorite comedies of all time
pimp.gif
 so many quotables.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Coming to America is great but I'd watch Trading Places, 48 Hrs., Beverly Hills Cop, and Harlem Nights before it. Actually my favorite Eddie Murphy film is The Golden Child but I'm pretty sure I'm alone on that.

^ Your not alone

Coming to America is great but I'd watch Trading Places, 48 Hrs., Beverly Hills Cop, and Harlem Nights before it. Actually my favorite Eddie Murphy film is The Golden Child but I'm pretty sure I'm alone on that.

^ Your not alone

The Golden Child was pretty good. Liked all three of the Beverly Hills Cop movies also. I would still put Coming to America ahead of all of them though.

The Golden Child was pretty good. Liked all three of the Beverly Hills Cop movies also. I would still put Coming to America ahead of all of them though.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

it's one of the best comedies.period.
"she's your queennnnnnnnnnn to be....a vision of perfection....an object of affection......to quench your royal fireeeeeeee.....completely freeeeeeee from infectionnnnnn.....to be used at your discretion......."
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom