"Coming To America" is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy movie ever... Quote me on that...

Was justing talking about this movie's greatness of Friday. Some say its overrated, but I think its one of the funniest I ever seen.

YO!
Originally Posted by FDUB

I don't care what anyone says about this move, but this is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy move ever

And Harlem Nights is, without question, his second best.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by FDUB

I don't care what anyone says about this move, but this is by far the funniest Eddie Murphy move ever

And Harlem Nights is, without question, his second best.

DF!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Coming to America is great but I'd watch Trading Places, 48 Hrs., Beverly Hills Cop, and Harlem Nights before it. Actually my favorite Eddie Murphy film is The Golden Child but I'm pretty sure I'm alone on that.

Coming to America is great but I'd watch Trading Places, 48 Hrs., Beverly Hills Cop, and Harlem Nights before it. Actually my favorite Eddie Murphy film is The Golden Child but I'm pretty sure I'm alone on that.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

You may be alone on Golden child being your fave.......
its still a great movie nonetheless....still his top films to date...

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

You may be alone on Golden child being your fave.......
its still a great movie nonetheless....still his top films to date...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Boomerang is my favorite Eddie Murphy film. Son was a G
pimp.gif

I mess with Trading Places too.
Add Beverly Hills Cop and I'm with you. I'll take these 3 over Coming To America. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but the 3 aforementioned ain't as corny to me.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Boomerang is my favorite Eddie Murphy film. Son was a G
pimp.gif

I mess with Trading Places too.
Add Beverly Hills Cop and I'm with you. I'll take these 3 over Coming To America. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but the 3 aforementioned ain't as corny to me.

Back
Top Bottom