Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

they're serious about those rainbow lookin fusion 5s?
sick.gif

thought it was a damn photoshopped picture or something when i first saw them.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Ajf 20 - $145.00
331823-001
Black/Varsity Red/Stealth
12/1/08
i have seen and held the samples of these, and i must say that JB did the detail with these. they are EXACTLY on-point with the stealth 20's. i didn't take any pictures because ya know, my job would have been on the line.

and on another note, you guys may like the jordan 2.5's. the same designer of the 20 stealth fusions, did the jordan 2.5's. i will say it's the best .5 shoe to date. they are blk/red and look more like the 3's.

khadafi, could you expound on the detail a little more for us please? Were they a mid or a low-cut? Did they find a way toinfuse the strap from the XX's? Were they patent and did they have the laser pattern also? Sorry for so many questions but the Fusion 20s are veryintriguing to me simply because you could go in so many different directions with them.

And for the last time, people, PLEASE stop quoting the same posts that have 7+ pictures in them. We know how the shoes look by now; it only gets aggravatingand a waste of bandwith.

khadafi, could you expound on the detail a little more for us please? Were they a mid or a low-cut? Did they find a way to infuse the strap from the XX's? Were they patent and did they have the laser pattern also? Sorry for so many questions but the Fusion 20s are very intriguing to me simply because you could go in so many different directions with them.
i sure can dude. think of the upper of the stealth 20's, dropped onto a force midsole and sole,basically. the strap is the same, patent leather toe, and the laser pattern on the strap. what i say i don't like about the shoe is the back of it. iwish i could explain it in better detail, but if you can imagine the back of the 22s, how the back, shiny plate goes along the side of the shoe? well italmost has that pattern, just minus that huge, shiny plate. i'm sure someone will update in the near future with a sample but this is my observation fornow. hell, it almost doesn't even look like a fusion because the midsole is black and red and the upper just has so much attention-getting detail thatoutshines the 'air force' part of the sneaker.

i'll ask if i can get a picture so i can get some NT kudos
roll.gif
it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

EDIT:

Were they a mid or a low-cut?
i forgot to mention, they are a mid-cut.

Real talk some of these fusions aren't bad. The one's dropping tomorrow look great.

But the wild ice cream colors have to stop. You take away that wild print and you got some denver nugget fusions....

If I could get all of that print off of that shoe I would cop.

man i wish those v came out. Anyways i really aint feeling the v fusions. too much going on and they all look fake imo

Originally Posted by reddinfo

man i wish those v came out. Anyways i really aint feeling the v fusions. too much going on and they all look fake imo

^^ I like those Fusions above. Some say fake, but I say they are old skool w/new skool flavor. I think it's important to keep expanding and try out newstuff. I'm really starting to dig the idea of the Jordan Fusions concept. I cannot wait to see the IIIs and XXs, as well as others. Just Face it. As timechanges, so do the processes that make a company a success. You dont see Apple making those big all in one iMac computers anymore, do ya?

And I know what possible thoughts may be running in ppl's heads......I had the OG white/black/red Vs as a shortie, plus Black/Infrareds VIs, so I'm notno newbie in this game by any means. I just dont follow the general crowd's direction. Keep those Fusions coming! Thanks.

PRO LOOK in agoura hills ca got 2 FSR in them they open tomorrow at 10 unless they get calls the night before then around 9. retail price. nice not having towait in lines or not getting your size. 818 735-0456

JB is makin it easy for me to pass on all these fusion 5s.... only the black and blue for me..... everything else is trash.. INCLUDING the black and red ones

Originally Posted by VAHustler

need the best finishline code for the playoffs......
Why don't you use the 30% off code for NDC. 30PCTCA3 Got mine for 101.50. Also Picked up some brons for 98 and with the 150 dollar voucher I had, Ionly paid 66 bucks for 2 pairs of shoes.

i just orderd the playoffs fusion at nike.com for $113.50 (2day air).... thanks for the code! (saw the code at flight 95 post)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

i really hope we can get a black/uni blue fusion 5 color
that would make my day/week/year
pimp.gif

we are getting it but it's not gonna look the same trust me i just know it

Back
Top Bottom