Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

roll.gif
B1LLY HOYLE wrote:

Oh.

My.

GOD.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

What.

The.

F***.
roll.gif

^My reactions when seeing this creation for the first time.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

*waiting for Method Man's reaction*
laugh.gif

I think I could Kanye West my way out of these... nahh
tongue.gif

But for real, these are like the illegitamate cousins of the ENTIRE fusion line.......... just plain flat-out wrong, sonn

I think the reason that JB is releasing these nasty fusion is to sway ppl more towards the packs and it's working.

Dude, I havent stopped laughing for like 3 pages since I saw these.........freaking hilarious..........I will probably throw up if I see someone wearing theseon the street, seriously, I will definitely lose it If I see someone wearing these..........unbelievable, can't believe it's come tothis..................

Originally Posted by domerbfa96

Dude, I havent stopped laughing for like 3 pages since I saw these.........freaking hilarious..........I will probably throw up if I see someone wearing these on the street, seriously, I will definitely lose it If I see someone wearing these..........unbelievable, can't believe it's come to this..................

If you do see someone with them on ask them "WHY"

MAN,I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THESE....I MEAN,IS THIS REALLY WHERE JB IS HEADED? ARE WE REALLY SEEING THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS BRAND IN ATHLETICFOOTWEAR COME TO THIS??? TO EACH ITS OWN,BUT I JUST DONT KNOW...C'MON JB! CED B. OH YEAH,BIG SHOUT OUT TO HEAT23 FOR PROVIDING THE PICS.

i could see someone wearing these in miami or something.....or at a crowded beach in general.....besides that i wouldn't even touch them

i'm not going to lie there are some fusions i like but these are just horrible!!!!

Its going to be intresting to see how ppl pull this one off!!!

Originally Posted by heat23

I think the reason that JB is releasing these nasty fusion is to sway ppl more towards the packs and it's working.

Naw, peeps are gonna buy the packs regardless, except for the 2/21. If anything, they've decided that they'retired of losing bread to the bootleggers & are gonna beat em at their own game. Too bad they can't get the licensing secured so they can retro theSponge Bob Dub Zeros in a pack with some White/Laser Blue-Zest-Bright Cactus Fusion 3's for the Nickelodeon Pack.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

heat23 wrote:

Naw, peeps are gonna buy the packs regardless, except for the 2/21. If anything, they've decided that they're tired of losing bread to the bootleggers & are gonna beat em at their own game. Too bad they can't get the licensing secured so they can retro the Sponge Bob Dub Zeros in a pack with some White/Laser Blue-Zest-Bright Cactus Fusion 3's for the Nickelodeon Pack.

I know that they're gonna buy them regardless, but if (not saying there are) there was a few "on the fence", they're getting off nowlol. My previous post was just a thought, not what I believe.

good post though

-h23

Back
Top Bottom