Complex 50 Most Racist TV Shows of All Time vol. Reaching? Not on #1

images

"Oh look, it's another Complex list."

laugh.gif
I'm glad someone is calling them out. I sent them an email abou thow bias they were (never received a reply). My supervisors used to LOVE fox news so that's all I was able to watch in the office,
30t6p3b.gif
stuff used to make me mad everyday, the way they twist stories around and twist words around
30t6p3b.gif
Megan Kelley is hot, but I had to take lunch break during her portion b/c I KNEW she was going to say something that was going to get on my nerves.

laugh.gif
I'm glad someone is calling them out. I sent them an email abou thow bias they were (never received a reply). My supervisors used to LOVE fox news so that's all I was able to watch in the office,
30t6p3b.gif
stuff used to make me mad everyday, the way they twist stories around and twist words around
30t6p3b.gif
Megan Kelley is hot, but I had to take lunch break during her portion b/c I KNEW she was going to say something that was going to get on my nerves.

roll.gif
 I thought about the black and white cookie episode as well. "Look to the cookie Elaine...look to the cookie." 

Little known line from the first draft of the Friends theme song "Your job's a joke, you're broke, but you're white so it's okaaaaay!"
[font=Arial, San-Serif]idk about the first draft, but in the final draft, the lyrics are, "your love life's D.O.A."

Anyway, a lot of this is reaching, I think..
[/font]

Little known line from the first draft of the Friends theme song "Your job's a joke, you're broke, but you're white so it's okaaaaay!"
[font=Arial, San-Serif]idk about the first draft, but in the final draft, the lyrics are, "your love life's D.O.A."

Anyway, a lot of this is reaching, I think..
[/font]

roll.gif
 I thought about the black and white cookie episode as well. "Look to the cookie Elaine...look to the cookie." 

How is it that the Twin Towers are gone, but the building that houses the weed plate of a magazine we call ''Complex'' is still standing?

Life isn't fair...

How is it that the Twin Towers are gone, but the building that houses the weed plate of a magazine we call ''Complex'' is still standing?

Life isn't fair...

list was pretty on point

which ones were the reaches?

Alf?

I mean if a show like "outcourced" can exist... i mean jesus that was racist..

talking about racism on here is useless

list was pretty on point

Alf?

Saw SNL at #50 and knew the list was going to be bad so I stopped.

It's a damn comedy sketch show..

And

That Chevy Chase/Richard Pryor sketch was comedy gold

Saw SNL at #50 and knew the list was going to be bad so I stopped.

It's a damn comedy sketch show..

And

That Chevy Chase/Richard Pryor sketch was comedy gold

More reaching than racism in the list. Oversensitivity is present at complex.

More reaching than racism in the list. Oversensitivity is present at complex.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

list was pretty on point

Alf?

Um, South Park is a show that survives soley on stereotypes, and makes no attempts to hide it. They even named a damn black character Token, as the token black guy. That's not racist, that's social commentary. They also stereotype and attack EVERYONE. Nobody is safe on South Park. You can't call them racist and then laugh at everything else Matt and Trey do, which i'm sure the ******s at Complex do on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

list was pretty on point

Alf?

Um, South Park is a show that survives soley on stereotypes, and makes no attempts to hide it. They even named a damn black character Token, as the token black guy. That's not racist, that's social commentary. They also stereotype and attack EVERYONE. Nobody is safe on South Park. You can't call them racist and then laugh at everything else Matt and Trey do, which i'm sure the ******s at Complex do on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom