I feel as if #25 should be higher than a few of them birds they got on there
This.
Scarlet Johansson is
pimp.gif

Nicki being #1 is 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Stacey Dash at 20???
i don't even know what shes doing on the list to begin with, what has she done in 2010?

many of those girls haven't done a damn thing this year.

it's a terribly worded and compiled list any way you put it.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Stacey Dash at 20???
i don't even know what shes doing on the list to begin with, what has she done in 2010?

many of those girls haven't done a damn thing this year.

it's a terribly worded and compiled list any way you put it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Instead of appreciate looking at 25 hot girls, NT complains about the order of them. It's really not that serious.
indifferent.gif
It's a list. They're ranked in descending order for a reason. With that said,
alien.gif
sick.gif
@ Nicki Minaj being #1.

Right. A list with no right or wrong answer. I don't agree with Nicki being #1 either, or M.I.A. being amongst the 25, but it's not like you or anyone else could've compiled a list that looked any better. It says 25 Hottest Girls of 2010 (so far). Nicki may not be all that cute, but she's arguably the hottest right now. Again, the word hottest really doesn't mean anything, which is why I said it's not that serious in the first place.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Instead of appreciate looking at 25 hot girls, NT complains about the order of them. It's really not that serious.
indifferent.gif
It's a list. They're ranked in descending order for a reason. With that said,
alien.gif
sick.gif
@ Nicki Minaj being #1.

Right. A list with no right or wrong answer. I don't agree with Nicki being #1 either, or M.I.A. being amongst the 25, but it's not like you or anyone else could've compiled a list that looked any better. It says 25 Hottest Girls of 2010 (so far). Nicki may not be all that cute, but she's arguably the hottest right now. Again, the word hottest really doesn't mean anything, which is why I said it's not that serious in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom