Complex Presents: The 25 Hottest Girls of 2010 So Far

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at stat boy being on here. and LOL at minaj #1.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Instead of appreciate looking at 25 hot girls, NT complains about the order of them. It's really not that serious.
indifferent.gif
It's a list. They're ranked in descending order for a reason. With that said,
alien.gif
sick.gif
@ Nicki Minaj being #1.
Right. A list with no right or wrong answer.
That's exactly why everyone can express their opinions on it.

Why are you defending this list anyway? Saying nobody can make a better one and talking about the title is irrelevant. If ppl don't like what they see why are you trying to rationalize the idea of the list to make it seem more reasonable? They put Lindsay Lohan on the list man.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Instead of appreciate looking at 25 hot girls, NT complains about the order of them. It's really not that serious.
indifferent.gif
It's a list. They're ranked in descending order for a reason. With that said,
alien.gif
sick.gif
@ Nicki Minaj being #1.
Right. A list with no right or wrong answer.
That's exactly why everyone can express their opinions on it.

Why are you defending this list anyway? Saying nobody can make a better one and talking about the title is irrelevant. If ppl don't like what they see why are you trying to rationalize the idea of the list to make it seem more reasonable? They put Lindsay Lohan on the list man.

This is a joke right?

Nikki ranked #1 overall
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

M.I.A over Scarlet Jo
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

A damn cartoon character and Lady Gaga ranked above Stacey Dash?
indifferent.gif

Lindsay>>>Biel
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This is a joke right?

Nikki ranked #1 overall
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

M.I.A over Scarlet Jo
alien.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

A damn cartoon character and Lady Gaga ranked above Stacey Dash?
indifferent.gif

Lindsay>>>Biel
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They put Lindsay Lohan on the list man.[/color]

You're kidding me.
laugh.gif

OK. To be honest, I barely looked at the entire list. The fact is, folks are taking this list as if Complex was talking about the GREATEST LOOKING WOMEN OF ALL TIME (c) Kanye voice.

Nicki is arguably the hottest (again this word doesn't hold any meaning really) girl of 2010 so far.

Spoiler [+]
nickinicknicki.jpg

Like, she's not even THAT bad when she dresses normal. People just let the weird outfits she wears confuse them.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]They put Lindsay Lohan on the list man.[/color]

You're kidding me.
laugh.gif

OK. To be honest, I barely looked at the entire list. The fact is, folks are taking this list as if Complex was talking about the GREATEST LOOKING WOMEN OF ALL TIME (c) Kanye voice.

Nicki is arguably the hottest (again this word doesn't hold any meaning really) girl of 2010 so far.

Spoiler [+]
nickinicknicki.jpg

Like, she's not even THAT bad when she dresses normal. People just let the weird outfits she wears confuse them.

List does suck. None of those females should be ahead of Stacey Dash. Especially going by the pics posted.

List does suck. None of those females should be ahead of Stacey Dash. Especially going by the pics posted.

Back
Top Bottom