Concord 11 LC

Lol ****kkkkk so you dont kno of any site at all???! Cause i havnt found any at that price its always been lower. Or do you atleast kno of anywhere that sells the damn shoes??!

Lmaoo that face thou ! Im jst in Desperate needssssss i need these ****** shoes by next week already ****

Lol ****kkkkk so you dont kno of any site at all???! Cause i havnt found any at that price its always been lower. Or do you atleast kno of anywhere that sells the damn shoes??!
you arent gonna find a legit site selling for less than 380

Nike.com
thats mean... i needs these too... had me second thinkin if they did or not lol

Last edited:
Lmaoo that face thou ! Im jst in Desperate needssssss i need these ****** shoes by next week already ****
Well
1. Don't be so thirsty
2. Don't be cheap
Your asking for it if you pay for concord 11s under $300 98% of the time. After seeing the sites your looking at then do yourself a favor and pay flightclub if they have Concords in stock

Damn your mean
It's just common sense bro. J's these days don't go for retail unless buying on RD. Resell even for the most widely available and restocked shoe will be $20-100 above retail depending on the shoe. Concord 11s the cheapest price I've ever seen was $280 on the classifieds here. Better off using a very reputable site when it comes to concord 11s

Btw im a chickk dude [emoji]128530[/emoji] im gettn the shoes
For my brothrs bday.
Thts why i need a size 8.5 ..

For my brothrs bday.
you willin to pay 400+ on some shoes for your bro?

sick.gif

For my brothrs bday.
Well sorry for calling you bro. But your best bet honestly. Go to ebay. Search concord 11 size 8.5. Look for sellers that have a lot of positive feedback. Then copy the pics and make a thread in the legit check section of niketalk and me and a few other ppl will tell you if they are legit or not. Stay away from very low prices and the soles should not be icy clear. Legits have some yellowing around the pods. I checked rifla.com for you but no luck

Ohh okay ! Well yea i found some
On ebay but they pricey ima jst send yall pics before i get em to makesure there leggit thankss again and if you kno of anyone sellin them hit me up!! Asap.

Ohh okay ! Well yea i found some
On ebay but they pricey ima jst send yall pics before i get em to makesure there leggit thankss again and if you kno of anyone sellin them hit me up!! Asap.
Like I said just post a thread in the Legit check session. That way a lot of ppl will chime in to see. Check your PMs

You gotta cough up at least $360 - $380 for them at the least. Don't buy from these shady websites, most of them are fake.

Back
Top Bottom