Concord 11 LC

It was done on purpose, smart guy
Lol

It7xugI.gif

Could be supermax perfect replica be careful .
Well if the shoe is exactly what was on the video. Any way those reps look pretty much identical to authentic and cost as much as the original retail. So I think at this point it wouldn't matter they are pretty much made with the same material. The only difference is that it was unauthorized by Nike and didn't go through quality control. Either way they pretty close.
I'm not supporting them you idiot. Yes some are actually made in the same Nike factory. Usually left over materials.
I ain't no troll your probably one does idiots that buy Jordan's from the flea market. You a cheap stake.
I said identical not the same quality . they usually look pretty close and even stated that they didn't go through Nike quality control.
you don't know any better.

its sad idiots like you would waste his time showing his ignorance through a gif. I pitty you a lot.

What's sad is that you can't even spell pity correctly. Stay in school young buck. That's the best advice anybody here can give you..

What's sad is that you can't even spell pity correctly. Stay in school young buck. That's the best advice anybody here can give you..
well I'm more like texting not writing no damn report. Pretty sure you made of hell grammatical errors. So hop off.

Back
Top Bottom