Concord 11 LC

The toe box compared to my breds has me a bit worried

29oq3hu.jpg

2encl89.jpg

@retrohead182 from88til from88til what do you guys think

Last edited:
Pretty sure my concord's toe box is a bit smaller too. I'll check for you when I get home.

Well if the shoe is exactly what was on the video. Any way those reps look pretty much identical to authentic and cost as much as the original retail. So I think at this point it wouldn't matter they are pretty much made with the same material. The only difference is that it was unauthorized by Nike and didn't go through quality control. Either way they pretty close.

Honestly I wouldn't compare two different releases even if they are the same model. The shoes came out a year apart so they had 2 completely separate production runs.

This is true. You're comparing two different shoes from two different years. The manufacturing of the 11's have drastically changed over the years. But the Concords are legit. Nothing to worry about.

Well if the shoe is exactly what was on the video. Any way those reps look pretty much identical to authentic and cost as much as the original retail. So I think at this point it wouldn't matter they are pretty much made with the same material. The only difference is that it was unauthorized by Nike and didn't go through quality control. Either way they pretty close.

Sorry bro I have to disagree on that. Even if nowadays GMs pairs and legit pairs look the same they have far from using the same quality material. You're gonna wear a fake pair twice and creasing are gonna start to appear, sole and midsole will start separating from each other. It is nothing to be compared with legit pair quality (even if quality is worse now than back in the days)

I'm sure you know these aren't made in a Nike factory. reps are made in their own. You seem like you prolly work from one the way you go around supporting these stupid fake *** shoes

I'm sure you know these aren't made in a Nike factory. reps are made in their own. You seem like you prolly work from one the way you go around supporting these stupid fake *** shoes
Don't pay that troll any attention man. He buys from mentalkicks, and comes on here supporting fakes. He's clearly in denial that the majority of his collection is fake.

I'm not supporting them you idiot. Yes some are actually made in the same Nike factory. Usually left over materials.

Don't pay that troll any attention man. He buys from mentalkicks, and comes on here supporting fakes. He's clearly in denial that the majority of his collection is fake.
I ain't no troll your probably one does idiots that buy Jordan's from the flea market. You a cheap stake.

Sorry bro I have to disagree on that. Even if nowadays GMs pairs and legit pairs look the same they have far from using the same quality material. You're gonna wear a fake pair twice and creasing are gonna start to appear, sole and midsole will start separating from each other. It is nothing to be compared with legit pair quality (even if quality is worse now than back in the days)
I said identical not the same quality . they usually look pretty close and even stated that they didn't go through Nike quality control.

Back
Top Bottom