Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Concords 2x for me. My first pair of Jays back in the mid 90s. I wasn't able to get my hands on the first retro in 00. I'm very excited these are coming out. Never liked the Cool Greys pass for me. I hope they release my favorite XIIIs (playoffs) too.

i am planning on getting married this year or next, and those concords will be what i rock to exchange vows. they are my number one grail of all time. might scoop 3 purrrrr if my money is right.

Hmmm. I said I was done with shoes, but I MIGHT get a concord pair of J's. IDK though. Maybe.

My fav J's of all time:
Blk/Red VI's
Blk/Red XI's

...Im undecided on the Concords....If they $175 then the choice will be easy to make.

Time for a new icy pair of concords...and man...cool greys
pimp.gif

people saying like they will def going to get them self a pair, if these going to get release... you know how much people didnt get their space jam! im just saying...

Originally Posted by JAYS

people are saying they will def get themselves a pair if these release... you know how many people didnt get their space jams! im just saying...
fixed

Originally Posted by JAYS

peoplesaying like they will def going to get them self a pair, if these goingto get release... you know how much people didnt get their space jam!im just saying...

what the hell are you talkin about. i'm gettin a pair of each and that's a promise. you still mad you didn't get your space jam son??

im happy that these are coming out again so i can cop... BUT even if these are a GR it wont be an an easy cop at all werd to the space jams...

Back
Top Bottom