Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

oh snap. no recession for a sole collector this year. everyone will be broke by 2011

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by aceofjays

smh.gif
@ getting me hype for some "Concords"

I wasn't even that hyped for them to be honest.

But for the people who can't read "Concords" aren't coming out.

ok what is going on

i have been hearing alot of thing's and i dont know what is really happening

what has been confirmed  

are they dropping or not  ( i would like a confirmed anwser please )........................................................peace
Concords are NOT dropping. In the future maybe but not as soon as everyone thought.

jordan and nike both are trying to bankrupt me and ruin my marriage.....you'll go broke quick trying to cop all the heat thats coming out this year.

smh.gif

ok what is going on

what has been confirmed  

are they dropping or not  ( i would like a confirmed anwser please )........................................................peace
Concords are NOT dropping. In the future maybe but not as soon as everyone thought.

thank you very much homeboy ,  i was looking foward to them coming out but

thats ok i still have a  nice with ice ds pair  from 2000........................................................................peace

smh.gif

ok what is going on

what has been confirmed  

thank you very much homeboy ,  i was looking foward to them coming out but

thats ok i still have a  nice with ice ds pair  from 2000........................................................................peace

wow i might get back in the game just for that cool grey alone...i copped a pair back in 2001 but not gonna hurt to have another pair
pimp.gif
...these have to be my favorite 11s

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Damn i was hyped for the concords but idc about the cool greys. Will the retail be 175?

A MSRP has yet to be released but it's practically a guarantee that they won't be under $175. The $50 price hike is because of the XI's popularity, shoe inserts & the sliding shoebox.   The speculation is based on the Space Jam release.  

Sorry if this was posted already but has anyone noticed the Cool Greys as well as other future releases 13's and 9's on sneakerpreorder.com?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Sorry if this was posted already but has anyone noticed the Cool Greys as well as other future releases 13's and 9's on sneakerpreorder.com?
nerd.gif
guess that a wrap...confirmation confirmed..atleast i hope so.looks like its gonna be a madhouse in december

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Damn i was hyped for the concords but idc about the cool greys. Will the retail be 175?

A MSRP has yet to be released but it's practically a guarantee that they won't be under $175. The $50 price hike is because of the XI's popularity, shoe inserts & the sliding shoebox.   The speculation is based on the Space Jam release.  
I was thinking the same but im not trying to pay that price for XIs.  Oh well.  Now to play the waiting game.  For columbia and concord XIs.  

Holy meatballs!!!!!! my all-time grails...cool greys...lost them in Katrina mannn, wasn't fortunate enough to own a pair of the Concords...this year is gonna be a beast for JB.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

I was thinking the same but im not trying to pay that price for XIs.  Oh well.  Now to play the waiting game.  For columbia and concord XIs.  

I don't blame you. I've got the 2000 Space Jams, 2000 Concords, and the 2009 Space Jams. The only reason I got the 09 SJs was because I wanted a pair to wear since I collect. I wasn't up for paying a house payment for another pair. JB & Nike were shady for pulling that markup. Look at LeBrons, for instance. They have inserts (though not plastic) and sliding boxes but until the LeBron VIIs released, they were at least $30 cheaper than the versions of the Air Jordan that dropped during the same period. Not to bash the XIs, but JB could've did more to justify $50 more dollars than just inserts and using a shoebox from another line that isn't quite as flagship as the Jordan line.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

nerd.gif

Actually, I DID notice that. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom