Concord Six Rings **PICS**

These should be easy to get in the malls tomorrow..i'll just wait and cop in the morning.....so much hate on these but yet there are a lot of people thatlike them too..I think they are hot...i def don't like the 8 straps but with this colorway it blends in.

i know they ain't the 11's but its the greatest and closet thing we'll ever have to rocking the 11's without every having to worry about theyellowing. i dig that and these look real nice in person.

i tried to use my mcdonlands code and it didnt let me
frown.gif
.. so im hoppin i can cop one form nike.com/swoosh.com for 90 bucks..

eastbay coupon codes work on all kid sizes for these, there not excluded for some reason.

They don't look awful but JB is out of their mind askin $150 for these.

Originally Posted by RTown311

These are not Concord XI's. I have concord XI's and I love that color way...the black patent, icy soles, purple accents...they are beautiful. I am not offended in the least by these shoes. These are a totally different shoe that to me....represent many years of collecting J's and watching MJ win CHAMPIONSHIPS. One of those years was the year of the XI. So, naturally they took cues from the best color way from that shoe. I do not own Spiz'ikes, fusions, or dub-zeros. IMO those do not represent anything significant. The six rings pay homage to MJ's legacy as a WINNER in one of the most beautiful colorways I have seen on a shoe. I will cop.

Just my take.

Very well said my friend!!!!

Come on now...after these pics from AIRMAXES esp with the drawing on the inside paper....these are fire....gonna go to the mall and pick these up....on thefence for 90 bucks..i wish i could get them for 90....pass them over here.

Back
Top Bottom