Concord Six Rings **PICS**

just grabbed mine from NDC.. was going to buy them from Eastbay this morning as they show a full run available, but said my size was sold out when I added themto the cart.

i copped on foorlocker.com last night for 150... i woke up and noticed on swoosh so i called and canceled footlockers order.. i picked up a hat, pair for meand and pair for my little nephew.. came out to 115 with a $25 gift card
smile.gif

if i had the money i def would... maybe these won't sellout and we can get them with discount codes or on sale in the near future.. even tho thats beingtoo wishful

Finally made up my mind and decided to get em. They'll be the only colorway I get but they are mad comfy! I may have to sit on em for a while (until allthe kids in Jr High beat up their pairs) to actually rock em but the concords are my all time favorite shoe so I had to. If you're on the fence just cop

Nice Pix but No Where near Retro 11z wether they are Concords or DMP 11z jus NO Comparison! Easy pass!!
wink.gif

That's the wrong mentality IMO. These aren't meant, and will never replace the Concords, or the DMP 11's. Look at them as a homage to thoseclassics and these'll have a breath of its own...

Either you really hate these or you love them. Personally I think these are nice. We all know that these are not the true concord 11's and nothing is goingto compare to the originals...but for those who don't like them I'm sure you'll still be turning your heads when you see people walking by inthese. I had to cop them (got me a 30% off too).

They did a team shoe a few years back that looked like the concord 11s. I liked that one better.

Picked mines up for $105 in the mall. got my lil hook up. I never liked put together jordans but the 6 rings are the best ones compaired in originality andstyle. look at the spizikes and the dub-zero's. these are a way better shoe. I slept and slept on these till the concords came out and I had to cop. theywont ever replace the concords but its a nice addition. espcially since they aren't being retro'd anytime soon and if you really wanna pair you gottadrop like 3 or 4 stacks. nahhh, im good with these. threw them in the closet. not gonna rock till next summer. let everyone else beat they pairs up

Checked these out at finish line and if i wasnt at finish line i wouldve swore they was fake paint on the shoe was horriable...just looked bootlegged...

Back
Top Bottom