Concords on VMV already

thats just a pre order i believe... i expect other sites to start poppin up and shipping around sept

Enjoy your damn b-grades with random glue stains, misaligned tongues, and yellow spotted bottoms

This thread is so dumb.  

sick.gif
 @ those.

Damn You VMV

13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@ModernNotoriety

The Concord Photos are photoshopped, %%+^%!! Damn!

13 minutes ago

hope for icey soles blue is not happening ill find ogs if they %#@% this shoe up like they did my bred 12s they %#@% every shoe i like up makes no sense im grabbin originals or retro if blue tinted

fake pics n high price

just wait til slamdunkspace.com gets them in within the next 2 weeks.

i don't doubt the photos being photoshopped because half of vmv's pics are, plus there was an inconsistency in the direction of the jumpman in the pics, lets just hope the soles aren't actualy as blue as they were in the pics or else all hell will break lose and they will again ruin a classic

VMV is the same site that has yet to come thru on ANY of the RA13 pre orders.... So I wouldnt even waste my time with those clowns.

im pretty sure you can order it now and then you also get the shoe early but im not sure i've never bought from there before. but yeh the pics on there make the shoe look extra clean lol

Back
Top Bottom