Concords...QS? Vol. Right now?!

Dope pickup for everyone that copped
pimp.gif

I know the employees aren't always the most informed, but dude told me they came in after inventory was taken in the warehouse. He said they were marked as "lost" during the Christmas rush which may explain all the canceled orders from FNL.

Originally Posted by jcliz

I know the employees aren't always the most informed, but dude told me they came in after inventory was taken in the warehouse. He said they were marked as "lost" during the Christmas rush which may explain all the canceled orders from FNL.
Either that. Or their online system was screwed up and cancelled a bunch of peoples orders like mine
mad.gif

Ordered mine through Finishine and never received a shipping confirmation, but they still ended up taking money off my credit card and wasn't refunded until 7 days later. Oh well. Congrats to those who actually missed out on the shoe and are actually keeping them.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Either that. Or their online system was screwed up and cancelled a bunch of peoples orders like mine
mad.gif

Ordered mine through Finishine and never received a shipping confirmation, but they still ended up taking money off my credit card and wasn't refunded until 7 days later. Oh well. Congrats to those who actually missed out on the shoe and are actually keeping them.

I'm sure 250+ of the 300 pairs will be resold for a 200% profit.

mad.gif

They're down to 70 pairs now....biggest sz.is a 10....

Still trippin this happened...this is damn near unheard of, esp.here.

However, lightening WILL strike twice....in another 30 days....(not these, though....another shoe)

man i cant believe this bro! I am in Dying NEED OF these. I can wear a 10!!! Damn! DIstant lover, so many miles away...

Happened to me a couple years ago. That's why I never mess with Finishline online anymore. I'd understand the turnaround time on the refund if it was an item I actually received and returned, but waiting a week for my money that they incorrectly took?
mad.gif

Damn if I would have known, I would have made the trip down to Indy.
I missed out on the initial release. So close yet so far.

Where are you size 8.5-9?

3 pairs?! Wish That happened around here when copping multiples of Concords was that easy 5months after release. I need a 9.5 too!

Originally Posted by joekamel

Happened to me a couple years ago. That's why I never mess with Finishline online anymore. I'd understand the turnaround time on the refund if it was an item I actually received and returned, but waiting a week for my money that they incorrectly took?
mad.gif

Yeah man, lesson learned after trying to get 2 pairs from them.

Originally Posted by penalize

this may be the first time in my life i have ever wanted to be in indianapolis..

good pick up!

Surely bull vs pacers 1998 playoffs would be high on the list

makes me wanna try out my local finishline, maybe i could do a store transfer or something

now thats absolutely crazy, i wonder wats up...i was wondering y so many concords remain in the system

man i know they r all gone now, but im bitter i didnt kno about this and castleton right down the street! and i was off!

Originally Posted by prozac4312

mad.gif

I'm sure 250+ of the 300 pairs will be resold for a 200% profit.

mad.gif

That would put prices at just under 400 dollars. Not to many people still willing to pay that much. Prices will drop even more than they have watch. Mid to Low 2s over the next couple of weeks watch.

Originally Posted by woodro

man i know they r all gone now, but im bitter i didnt kno about this and castleton right down the street! and i was off!

damnnn i know that hurts, especially if it was right down the street and u was off 2day smh
tired.gif
 .... I could use a size 11 somebody anybody help lol

Back
Top Bottom