Concords...QS? Vol. Right now?!

^Good Luck
30t6p3b.gif

Thankfully Got A Plan B For These
pimp.gif

My manager actually told me this last week. Back when they first released, a lot of people were attempting to order online with fraudulent credit cards and corporate cancelled all those orders and had a couple hundred pairs just sitting in the warehouse for months. My guess is that they finally decided they wanna get rid of them so they sent them to your store (it should be no coincidence that the store you're talking about is in Indianapolis, which is where headquarters are, as well)

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

My manager actually told me this last week. Back when they first released, a lot of people were attempting to order online with fraudulent credit cards and corporate cancelled all those orders and had a couple hundred pairs just sitting in the warehouse for months. My guess is that they finally decided they wanna get rid of them so they sent them to your store (it should be no coincidence that the store you're talking about is in Indianapolis, which is where headquarters are, as well)
makes sense

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

So Much Sole 23 said:
^Good Luck
30t6p3b.gif

Thankfully Got A Plan B For These
pimp.gif

I'm back to work. Can't be running these errands all day.
laugh.gif

No Sweat At All Buddy..... Simple PM Back Would Be Common Courtesy But It's Water Off A Ducks Back Now My Friend:wink:

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Courtesy?
laugh.gif

I owe you nothing, chief. I did address you on here. Continue...

LMAO... Never Did I Say You Owe Me Damn Thing "Chief"..... You Took The Time To Ask If I Was In Indy Did You Not?
indifferent.gif

Anyhow, My Size 10 Is Swooped And On It's Way Out Here To Me Thanks To Fam...... I DO Appreciate You Posting Up The Info
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Can't thank the OP enough...missed out on Christmas and walked out at lunch hour with 2 pairs to wear.

Originally Posted by trueprada

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

makes sense

Or... Was it all cancelled orders from another FNL over ordering fiasco. Then turn around and sell them locally. I just need a Sz 10, and all these restocks ellude me.

Wow thats crazy.....what a come up!!! Hmmm im only a few THOUSAND miles away lol! I got 2 originally but If i was there I would def cop another, you cant pass that up!!! Should have bought a few pairs for yaself!

If I would've known before. I would've made that road trip from Chicago to Indy and call off work today.

^When My Fam Was There Grabbing My Pair, She Said There Was A Line Of 10-12 People Waiting To Swoop..... This Was An Hour Ago Now Or So.... Might Be A Wrap At This Point

Back
Top Bottom