Condo Collapse in Florida, 4 Dead 159 Missing...

Looks like "people" knew the complex has been gradually sinking for years.

Stay safe Miami.

They will not be the last with the sea levels on the rise.

I don't think it's necessary or appropriate for them to include the vid of her in a bikini in this situation🤔 but it got me to share it, which is the company's goal so I guess it worked.

Looks like "people" knew the complex has been gradually sinking for years.

Stay safe Miami.

They will not be the last with the sea levels on the rise.
We’re not supppsed to live in certain places. Louisiana probably next.

Prayers to all involved. Victims families rescue workers etc.

i hope this makes the feds and local govt agencies to look into all buildings and infrastructure.

as nyc’er, this city erects buildings like there's a 2 for 1 sale. And **** scares me. Knowing nothing of urban planning and engineering, i feel like this city will collaspe into itself.

Apparently some folks are wondering why the rescue efforts are taking so long. People honestly think they can just get some heavy duty equipment and start digging?
I guess they feel like heavy machinery could easily remove the rubble.

I guess they feel like heavy machinery could easily remove the rubble.

And easily crush loved ones bodies.

I think its pretty safe to say we don't find many if any more survivors.

i hope this makes the feds and local govt agencies to look into all buildings and infrastructure.

4ce.gif

Really sad. To think that families were in bed sleeping, than to have this happen to them. They didn’t even stand a chance.
I hope they can recover a couple more survivors, although the outlook is looking quite grim.

Really sad. To think that families were in bed sleeping, than to have this happen to them. They didn’t even stand a chance.
I hope they can recover a couple more survivors, although the outlook is looking quite grim.

I didn't hear about this story until 10 or 11 that day, so I was hoping that most of them were at work or out and about.

It's almost like some of these inspectors can be payed off. Hope there's hell to pay for this.

Back
Top Bottom