Condom ripping unappreciation

sometimes people share too much info on nt.
maybe women should keep a morning after pill in their purse for situations like this.

sometimes people share too much info on nt.
maybe women should keep a morning after pill in their purse for situations like this.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Originally Posted by iwantem

Everyone worried about getting the girl pregnant but not one person say anything about a single STD. I rather have twins than something thats going to damage your health. You should get that checked. You never know what the girl got. I know girls that get with a guy and tell em they virgins then wait until they get their time of the month to have sex with a dummy and tell em they popped her cherry. LoL. I know 98% of guys would fall for that one.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
never thought about that
girls are getting gully as hell if they doing that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i admit i would never think of this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Originally Posted by iwantem

Everyone worried about getting the girl pregnant but not one person say anything about a single STD. I rather have twins than something thats going to damage your health. You should get that checked. You never know what the girl got. I know girls that get with a guy and tell em they virgins then wait until they get their time of the month to have sex with a dummy and tell em they popped her cherry. LoL. I know 98% of guys would fall for that one.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
never thought about that
girls are getting gully as hell if they doing that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i admit i would never think of this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SMH sound like some of you in here carrying more than you think....
Nonetheless...if that rubba rippin, means you ain't gettin thang juicy enough. Spent sometime gettin her right before you jump in. 

The second it feels too good, pull right out.  There's far worse things than having a kid......std's. 

SMH sound like some of you in here carrying more than you think....
Nonetheless...if that rubba rippin, means you ain't gettin thang juicy enough. Spent sometime gettin her right before you jump in. 

The second it feels too good, pull right out.  There's far worse things than having a kid......std's. 

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats why you shouldn't be having sex...

the only safe sex is no sex

laugh.gif
nah...
but yea i told her to get plan b, $50 is
eyes.gif
but paying $50 > price of a kid right now
planned parenthood gives them for free if youre qualified

What do you need to be "qualified?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats why you shouldn't be having sex...

the only safe sex is no sex

laugh.gif
nah...
but yea i told her to get plan b, $50 is
eyes.gif
but paying $50 > price of a kid right now
planned parenthood gives them for free if youre qualified

What do you need to be "qualified?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Personally i pull out even when i have a condom on, having an unwanted pregnancy is no the business.
This. We ain't taking no chances over here. Too much to accomplish.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Personally i pull out even when i have a condom on, having an unwanted pregnancy is no the business.
This. We ain't taking no chances over here. Too much to accomplish.

females smell different when they're on their period. how the f could you not know a girl was on her period before you penetrated...
those females had to pull that %+!% on stupid dudes.

anyway, the OP should cop plan b and when this fiasco is over get the girl to get on bc. thats what *i* did. been raw ever since.

females smell different when they're on their period. how the f could you not know a girl was on her period before you penetrated...
those females had to pull that %+!% on stupid dudes.

anyway, the OP should cop plan b and when this fiasco is over get the girl to get on bc. thats what *i* did. been raw ever since.

Back
Top Bottom