Condoms in Relationships Vol. Allowed??

Would you keep condoms while in a committed relationship reppin Team Raw??

• Deff, I gotta stay strapped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Na, Theres no need

• Eh, Ill grab em if I need em

• Total voters
spice things up next time and pull it out with your tongue when you go zown on her
that feeling when you try poking it with your wienie when engaged in sexual intercourse but can't reach 
tired.gif

condoms are a must
dont want to catch a STD or worse....... a pregnancy
laugh.gif

I don't trust any female even if we're in a monogamous relationship. These women will still talk/text/flirt with other dudes even if they are in love with you. I learn that it only takes one major fight for her to lean on some other dude and cheat on you.

I don't trust any female even if we're in a monogamous relationship. These women will still talk/text/flirt with other dudes even if they are in love with you. I learn that it only takes one major fight for her to lean on some other dude and cheat on you.

Damn bro... I feel sorry for you! And not in a bad way, no disrespect at all.

It's sad when dudes have that type of mentallity. But I hope you get through it bro!

-For the relationship guys using rubbers, do you guys even keep it on when getting the brains?

-For the guys going raw, are your girls on the pill? Do ya trust your girls' commitment to it, and not try to get you caught up?

Idk, I don't have a girl, but if I did, I'll be too scared to go in raw. Might get caught up with a kid or something.

I ask because some of these dudes are concerned about being cheat on. STDs are real fambs, and a possible effect of promiscuous actions.

-For the relationship guys using rubbers, do you guys even keep it on when getting the brains?

-For the guys going raw, are your girls on the pill? Do ya trust your girls' commitment to it, and not try to get you caught up?

Idk, I don't have a girl, but if I did, I'll be too scared to go in raw. Might get caught up with a kid or something.

View media item 832100

If you date a girl for 6 years and she still demands you use condoms, does that mean Tyrone is going in raw?

It's sad when dudes have that type of mentallity. But I hope you get through it bro!

Why is it sad though? To me it's better to always have that doubt than to TRUST any woman 100% and get burn later on. I wouldn't say I regret those relationships either cause I have done my fair share of cheating so karma is truly a &$^#@! :lol:

If you date a girl for 6 years and she still demands you use condoms, does that mean Tyrone is going in raw?
Nah. It means she is not on the pill.....or yea ..Tyrone and Denzel y Papi e João et Pierre und Vilhelm all gettin some

Why is it sad though? To me it's better to always have that doubt than to TRUST any woman 100% and get burn later on. I wouldn't say I regret those relationships either cause I have done my fair share of cheating so karma is truly a &$^#@! :lol:

This is true to an extent. Can't trust a girl that's always on front street and has all these male "friends" that you never heard of until 1.5 years into y'all's relationship. Oh Tyrone coming over for the weekend and staying with you? He's ur friend since middle school? We been together for 2 years why I ain't never heard his name before?..Can't trust those types or the ones texting emojis to other men. The **** B? Is you serious?

Never got top with a rubber, thought about how it would feel tho :/

Ain't nothing with being a Virgin. I wish more people would be honest and say they are. Instead Of making up stories or even forcing themselves to sex sumtn you know deep down inside you not tryn sex. If you scared/nervous that's fine. If You not gettig nothing at that monent its fine. just live life and your time will come. life Is easier as a virgin. Ain't nothin wrong with that

Side note. Any one got "dooke-luv" experience? I'm not sure if that 4 letter word is allowed on NT..rhymes with naval but starts with an A

Exactly my point.

It's sad because you generalize ALL females will talk/flirt and screw other guys just because of a disagreement.

Me and the Wifey got into it the other week about finanicial spendings. Should I go assume she's getting trained now?

Better to doubt than to trust? C'mon b :smh:

Back
Top Bottom