CONFESSIONS... Retro+s You Like More Than OGs

It's a bunch of retro + 4's better than military blues. Sport blues to cool greys and black cats.

I like the retro true blue IV with the blue tongue better than the recent with the red behind the tongue one

I've liked some VII's better than the cardinals like chambray and French blues

Liked black chromes better than VIII Chicago's

I've liked some XI's better than Carolina/Legend Blues....Cool greys, win like 82's and probably this years

Only thing I would say is these UNC 1s should have been an OG colorway…with that being said, they are the only non-OG colorway Jordan of any model I own besides collabs.

3E3ABAE2-36C5-494A-9D2F-330A7893B93E.jpeg
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I prefer these to the OG UNC 1s all day and twice on SNKRS day.

…I stand by that statement.

3C551B9B-711C-46BB-93BC-E61E3D6B343D.gif

Guess the military 4s will go on sale when they eventually retro again.

I dont own them so I can only base this on images and wouldn't be suprised if their was a sketch lying around back then. But I'll take regular fragment jordan 1s over most original jordan 1s, including Chicago's.

Military Black 4s > Military Blue 4s. Just not a fan of that shade of blue

Military Black 4s > White Cement 4s. Better colorblocking. Cement print is nice but I’ll take WC3s over WC4s anyday bc elephant print is better

Anthracite 5s > Black Metallics. Love contrast stitching. Blasphemous but I’m not crazy about the bold red logo over shiny 3M on the tongue. 5s are a super loud and aggressive silhouette so I think the lowkey tongue on the Anthracites balances it out better and just makes it look more “sophisticated”

Yea I think I like Military Black 4’s over the blues as well, just a more universal shoe that uses that color blocking better.

UNC 6 > sport blue 6

Cool Grey 11 > Columbia 11

Black UNC 14 > ALL og’s except Last Shots. Man those were FIRE.

Ice Blue 10 > Steels

DMP 6 better than Infareds?? Not in your wildest fantasies. Infared 6 is a top
3 Jordan.

It probably would've been easier to ask which OG colorways we don't like/care for because honestly a lot of og colorways do nothing for me. Most of the blue themed OGs are weak to me with one of the only exceptions being the flints.

Back
Top Bottom